• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you list all the Money in the Bank participants in WWE history?

This would be pretty fun while sitting around BS'n with some friends. Maybe set a clock and let an individual rattle off as many as fast as they can.

Not much use for the game on the net since we have Googlee.

They already have names. ;)

And no I can not name then all. Certainly not in a reasonable amount of time, in order, or without naming some wrong names.

I missed 5 names.

Names I missed:

Chris Benoit
Bobby Lashely
Finlay
Justin Gabriel
Fandango

Chris Benoit

mr-burns-picture.jpg

Probably not, considering I wasn't into fake fighting when the concept started. But what the hell, right? Going to waste me a couple of minutes...

I missed 5...
Drew, Borne, Truth, Santino and Dibiase

Remembering former Nexus members helped a lot. Although, it's odd that Chris Masters was never in a MitB match in 2005-2007.

Also that World Champion quiz is bullshit, it counts the ECW title. That's the reason I only got 50...

Also that World Champion quiz is bullshit, it counts the ECW title. That's the reason I only got 50...

Does the Land of Extreme not count as part of the world? Without it we would never have such legends as RVD & The Dudleyz. Plus the 1 behind the 1 in 21-1 is also the 1 behind ECW & would be disappointed you disregarded him & his title.

paul-heyman.jpg

Does the Land of Extreme not count as part of the world? Without it we would never have such legends as RVD & The Dudleyz. Plus the 1 behind the 1 in 21-1 is also the 1 behind ECW & would be disappointed you disregarded him & his title.

It was only WWECW champions. It means Ezekiel Jackson and Tommy Dreamer are World Champions. Fuck that shit.

Well, now thats different.

That part of history could be erased without care or concern. Sorry Christian.

RVD, Big Show, Vince McMahon and Bobby Lashley were all considered World Champions when they won the ECW title. When Morrison and Punk won it, the classification started to be a little shady. But when Chavo entered the Royal Rumble, they said he was the 1st World Champion since Hulk Hogan to enter the match. Then when Kane won it, WWE kept mentioning the fact that the Brothers of Destruction both held World titles. Plus, CM Punk had a whole feud with Kane about how he was going to cash in his World title contract on the ECW title.

If the ECW title ever "stopped" being a world title, it was probably when Mark Henry changed the belt. However, Matt Hardy always liked tooting his own horn saying he was the World Champion and talking about ECW as if it was a different company. Matt was weird.

Jack Swagger, Christian, Tommy Dreamer and Ezekiel were all the last champions. Tommy talked about the ECW title as if it was a World title when he was chasing it. And Christian said he was outraged that Edge didn't consider him when choosing his World title opponent for WrestleMania.

All in all, it really looks like the title was a World title. Having Ezekiel count as a World Champion is no different from The Great Khali. It is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back