Can You Answer These?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Because I'm a tad bored and a tad jittery on soda, I wanted to lay down a series of, we I guess you can call them trivia questions using whatever I can come up with. Answer correctly for either rep (red or green, not gray) feedback if you're on WZCW or something else that may be under my power to grant. Which isn't much really. Or just answer for shits.

Anime:

1) This man is considered a great hero and was the envy of one man for a long time. But an often ignored fact about him is how terrible a parental figure he was.

2) This young girl had an inferiority complex feeling overshadowed and dependent of her fearless older brother. Her name and powers were the same thing.

3) 3 prominent wrestlers of the late Attitude Era made a cameo on what anime?

4) Blond, beautiful and serious. A Lieutenant you do not want to anger.

Western TV:

1) This Power Ranger had his powers and background based on The Legend Of Zelda. His vehicle happens to be a recurring location on one of the Zelda games.

2) People are always "overwhelmed" and "underwhelmed". Why aren't they ever just "whelmed"?

3) Black, green then bleached it off, took up 7 guns.

Forums:

1) This is the first character who I had a full feud with in WZCW.

2) He is not black.

3) :rasta:

Music:

1) This song seemed to be everywhere and popped up on every soundtrack around '00-'01.

2) This song is the theme song of arguably Mexico's top attracting wrestler of today.

3) And this one is used by a wrestling faction that avoids a lawsuit by very little. Kevin Nash used a cover of said songs background in TNA.

4) 2 options for this one: Played to death on AMV's. (Anime Music Videos). To the point that they'd have you crawling in the end from hearing them so much.

Anime:

1) This man is considered a great hero and was the envy of one man for a long time. But an often ignored fact about him is how terrible a parental figure he was.

Goku? He was a pretty shit father, although I guess it wasn't his fault for Goten since he was dead for most of his life.

2) People are always "overwhelmed" and "underwhelmed". Why aren't they ever just "whelmed"?

10 Things I Hate About You? That movie is my shit.

I know I know some answers to a few of the other questions, just can't think of them lol. I'm sure it'll be blatantly obvious to me once someone else answers them.

I'd say Goku, he often allowed his son to be beaten and also deserted his family for long periods of time.

Cammy from Street Fighter?

Forums:

2) He is not black.

Nate, Big Sexy or Ty.

3) :rasta:

SSC?http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=230979#

These are all the ones that I can answer without Google.

Goku

2) This young girl had an inferiority complex feeling overshadowed and dependent of her fearless older brother. Her name and powers were the same thing.

Hinata?

3) 3 prominent wrestlers of the late Attitude Era made a cameo on what anime?

Mucha Lucha or Ultimate Muscle?

Girl from Full Metal Alchemist. Hawkeye was her name?

Western TV:

1) This Power Ranger had his powers and background based on The Legend Of Zelda. His vehicle happens to be a recurring location on one of the Zelda games.

Green Ranger?

Robin from Young Justice

Forums:

1) This is the first character who I had a full feud with in WZCW.

Alex Bowen?

2) He is not black.

Ty Burna

Music:

4) 2 options for this one: Played to death on AMV's. (Anime Music Videos). To the point that they'd have you crawling in the end from hearing them so much.

Linkin Park

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back