Can the members of the WZCW please read this?

Dwayne_Jason

Do I have everybody's attention now
EDIT: The creative team members.

Okay so I've PM'ed Phoenix a lot now asking him if he could review my application and tell me wheather I get a contract or not and so far he has not replied or done anything. I've also PM'ed thriller and he also told me he'll read it when he'll read it.

So I waited for like a week now (I think) and someone has yet to review it. Now does it usually take this long? If not can someone please just review it and tell me whether I got the contract or what do I need to change to get the said contract?

Yes, usually it does. They will write the show then the next cards there will be a contract match. If your name's on the list of the contract match you have a shot.

Yupp, I've had to wait twice like that. The first time I was in the fed I had about a two show wait to get into it. The second time it was close to a month. Just wait man, they can't just throw together 3-4 extra matches at a whim.

Settle down. Yes, peeps wait a long time to get in. WZCW is a big place, growing bigger all the time. Have patience, stop nagging, and good luck to you.

As said, you'll go into the next contract battle royal assume. But be warned, there has been 2 in two weeks so there may not be another for a little while. I'm sure the application has been viewed already.

Uncle Phatso said:
Yupp, I've had to wait twice like that. The first time I was in the fed I had about a two show wait to get into it. The second time it was close to a month.

That's the same amount of time. Just sayin'.

Plus the pic you use is the same as the forst ever WZCW WHC winner.

I got ya. Could anyone be kind enough to send me the link where the matches are posted so I could be subscribed to it so I know if I'm in or not.

Thanks a lot for the help

Persistence would be checking in every once in a while to see if you made it and maybe making a post or two in the discussion thread, not PMing two different members of creative and then starting an unnecessary thread about it. They have RPs to write and shows to write, they're busy when it comes to WZCW, they'll get to you when they get to you.

Persistence would be checking in every once in a while to see if you made it and maybe making a post or two in the discussion thread, not PMing two different members of creative and then starting an unnecessary thread about it. They have RPs to write and shows to write, they're busy when it comes to WZCW, they'll get to you when they get to you.

I've PM'd Phoenix, Thriller, Dave (I think.), waited for a week or so and that's when I decided to make this thread. And it wasn't even a rage thread, I just wanted some questions answered. Besides, it wouldn't take long for the writers, who I'm sure spend a great deal of time writing to answer a question that takes about a minute to answer.

From the length (and depth) of your sample RP, it seems your reason for joining is more to belong to something, rather than use it as an outlet to express your creativity through writing, and develop your skill as a roleplayer

Three people, ahh I see now. You sent a PM to Dave and he's not even on Creative. Makes sense to me. I never said it was a rage thread, but it certainly doesn't help your case. You should have waited quietly like everybody else.

Three people, ahh I see now. You sent a PM to Dave and he's not even on Creative. Makes sense to me. I never said it was a rage thread, but it certainly doesn't help your case. You should have waited quietly like everybody else.

Crock let the guy be, he might have done something frowned upon but what's done is done. No need to drag it out now. He got his answer and there's no real need to argue the validity of the reason behind the thread.

I don't understand what's so annoying, being persistent or caring about getting in?
Crock nailed the response.
I've PM'd Phoenix, Thriller, Dave (I think.), waited for a week or so and that's when I decided to make this thread. And it wasn't even a rage thread, I just wanted some questions answered. Besides, it wouldn't take long for the writers, who I'm sure spend a great deal of time writing to answer a question that takes about a minute to answer.
You PM'd three people on creative in a short space of time - that was annoying to everyone.

We then had to evaluate everything that I mentioned in the app thread. Our response is in my latest post Harrying us by PM wasnt going to make it happen any quicker especially in an RP week.

Crock nailed the response.

You PM'd three people on creative in a short space of time - that was annoying to everyone.

We then had to evaluate everything that I mentioned in the app thread. Our response is in my latest post Harrying us by PM wasnt going to make it happen any quicker especially in an RP week.

That's the thing see, I didn't make this post so I can harrass you or anything. I'm completely oblivious to how it works but I do want to know and that's why I created this thread. Either way, atleast I know it takes time so I apologize if I pissed you or any other member of the creative team off.

DwayneJason you have handled the situation like a true gentleman don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Don't let the haters hate, Dwayne. You're one of the most articulate people I've come across on here, and I'm baffled by the fact that someone could be annoyed by persistence in wanting to join an e-Fed. Something tells me you do well for yourself in the real world.

I was going to mention that we have an entire section of the forum dedicated to WZCW where clearly a thread such as this would be relevant.....

But then I realized that I'm drinking Crown Royal and don't really care right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back