Cam of GBYWN

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are you serious dude?

You have 5 posts so far and every single one has been spam, not to mention that you are violating the sig. I would change it quickly and start expanding your posts more or you might just be bant before the night is through.

wow you know reporting was enough, we don't need a thread on it.

Infractions/warnings have been dealt with.

wow you know reporting was enough, we don't need a thread on it.

Infractions/warnings have been dealt with.

This wasn't for you. It was for him to be quite fair.

well you could have PMd him, he's not going to read a thread in the bar room is he?

I tried to PM him before I started this but the PM option was not there.

hmm weird, just red rep him, he's annoying, and a benjamin fan :|

Yeah I was gonna do that as well but I had used all of my reps for today. It was unfortunate to say the least. I thought this was perhaps the best way to get his attention but he is currently spamming his way through the WWE section right now so obviously not...

That sig is a quite incredible piece of work for sure. I must rep you for that. CMVP, you are incredible.

if he hasnt been banned yet, then heres what you do. find a post of his in a thread on a topic you have an opinion on. do two seperate paragraphs on your post, one quoting him then cpmpletely tearing him apart for his worthless posting, then post your opinion.

Sly did the sig. It was his idea, only G-mods can change sigs, hence why CM did it.

Also why hasn't bliffered given up yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back