Call Me Out

You write shit stories..

sp_1402_clip11.jpg

Hell yeah, you were both sour about me becoming admin and just disagreed with me on everything, then I demodded you, then sent a groveling apology a few hours later. Any of that ring a bell?

Hell yeah, you were both sour about me becoming admin and just disagreed with me on everything, then I demodded you, then sent a groveling apology a few hours later. Any of that ring a bell?

Yea, I remember THAT, but I dont remember the KB thing.

Few things on that whole scenario.

I did, legitmately in person tell IC that I felt you being admined was a terrible idea, and that it was a slap in the face to the rest of the staff.

However, that night when the whole thing happened had nothing to do with that, it was just bourne of my my general frustration with the Admins seemingly never knowing what the fuck was going on, but when KB and myself would make suggestions, we never got listened to. It was also sort of a hard time for me in life in general at the time.

Luther ended up doing well as Admin, I was proved wrong as well.

I still dont get what your on about though, I dont feel like the interactions between KB and myself have changed much at all

If I remembered it I would. I only vaguely even remember that at all and have no idea on any of the details.

If I remembered it I would. I only vaguely even remember that at all and have no idea on any of the details.

No worries. Let me just say this.. say whatever about me. Where ever you want. Just don't bring up my Family, again. Not threatening. (on a forum threats are stupid, to me)

A simple request.

I actually don't remember saying anything about them. If I did I apologize but I don't remember anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back