Caesar Salad

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
Have you or haven't you paid for sex? I have not but I have thought about it. Only problem is such there is a huge hispanic majority here and I speak very little Spanish. The whole money for anal transaction would take forever due to the language barrier.

Pay for sex, yes or no?

I regularly took my ex-girlfriend out and got her liquored up, because it made her so damn horny when she was drunk.

Does that count? Alcohol is fucking expensive at some places.

Yes, everyone has paid for sex in one way or another. Question is, have you paid a prostitute to give you some form of pleasure? Whether it be oral, full intercourse or dressing up as Punk Brewster and riding you like an oversized sea horse.

Yes, everyone has paid for sex in one way or another. Question is, have you paid a prostitute to give you some form of pleasure? Whether it be oral, full intercourse or dressing up as Punk Brewster and riding you like an oversized sea horse.
Well as far as gutter ****s go, no I haven't paid for one. I did see one in Memphis that looked like my 3rd grade teacher though and was tempted, if I wasn't on my way to Panama I might have had my buddy pull over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back