Bullying now exclusive to gays.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I just was on twitter and a one of the trending topics is about a gay kid who killed himself because of bullying. I'm just wondering, when did bullying become exclusive too gays only? For myself, it seems that the news only reports bullying when it's a suicide by a homosexual such as the Ruetger's Univ incident where a gay male killed himself after his roommate taped him having sex with another male.

There is a tremendous amount of bullying that goes on everyday, but it seems that only one that matters is that of young gay males. On top of this, I think the overwhelming amount of gays who commit suicide due too bullying should be taken into consideration. These are not ******ed or mutant like children having to deal with everyday life, these are young adults who happen to prefer the same sex and apparently are so craved for attention, that they will kill themself in order to get it.

Anyway, I'm sympathetic too those that are bullied but it's hard for me to recognize the struggles of an other wise normal kid being bullied for being gay. The true heroes are the ones who have been bullied and keep on going and continue the struggle. Quitting is never the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back