Brian Kendrick is a fucktard

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You want to change the definition of the word "smark", simply because you don't want to admit that you are one.

FACT: Everyone on this forum is a smark to some degree.

FACT: The above fact is true, and for some reason Rusty is the only one who some to take the most offense to it, it's sad really, c'mon Rusty don't fight it any longer, embrace that inner-smarkiness, you know you want to;)

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You want to change the definition of the word "smark", simply because you don't want to admit that you are one.

FACT: Everyone on this forum is a smark to some degree.

Then what would you call those kiddies that say "Czena sux"?

FACT: The above fact is true, and for some reason Rusty is the only one who some to take the most offense to it, it's sad really, c'mon Rusty don't fight it any longer, embrace that inner-smarkiness, you know you want to;)

Okay okay, I'll admit it.

Cena sucks. He only knows 5 moves.
Batista sucks. Just look at him.
Triple H sucks because he bangs Stephanie and hogs the spotlight.

Edge is the greatest thing to walk this earth.
JBL is a God, only because he's an asshole.
The Brian Kendrick is THE greatest mid-carder and deserves a WWE Championship push.
Jack Swagger and Kozlov deserve to be main eventers already.

CM Punk and Jeff Hardy are complete failures, because one of them was booked to look like shit, and the other one barely appeared on TV. But there's no way I'm going to blame the bookers when it's a perfect opportunity to bash some babyfaces.

Happy now Justin ;)

The Brian Kendrick is THE greatest mid-carder and deserves a WWE Championship push.

CM Punk and Jeff Hardy are complete failures, because one of them was booked to look like shit, and the other one barely appeared on TV. But there's no way I'm going to blame the bookers when it's a perfect opportunity to bash some babyfaces.

Happy now Justin ;)

Your sarcasm does nothing to support your argument. True, there are SOME smarks out there who act that way. But that doesn't mean they're the only ones who are "smarks". It just makes them the more annoying ones.

That post was done out of sheer boredom. In my opinion, the true smarky smarks are the one who diss the faces and always cheer the heels, just because they think they are cooler.

But yes you are right, other people are smarks, just not typical or annoying ones.

'Bout fucking time...

Wrong, just wrong

Meh, sorta wrong, he's bland as fuck, but has a look that sells and he's over

Actuelly I think Steph is prolly the one that does the sucking in that relationship, and he doesn't hog the spot light up anymore than say the likes of any other main-eventer on the roster ATM

Well he is pretty darn great, one of the best heel in the business today

Good on the mic, that's about it

*sigh* No No No No, just No

you know you're not doing very well so far:disappointed:

That's a really big NO

Huh?!:whatthe:

As far as I know Will and Sly are the only ones who seem to have any real problem with Punk, and Jeff Hardy is a failure cause he has proven himself to be unreliable time and time again

Happy now Justin ;)

I would be if you weren't to terrible at it, but keeping working on it, you'll get their someday, I have a feeling you're just trying a bit too hard:thumbsup:

That post was done out of sheer boredom. In my opinion, the true smarky smarks are the one who diss the faces and always cheer the heels, just because they think they are cooler.
That's not a smark, that's just an asshole. lol

But yes you are right, other people are smarks, just not typical or annoying ones.

I cheer for whatever I am entertained by, be it the actions of a heel or face. By definition, that makes me a smark.

However, at live shows I tend to suspend my disbelief and cheer faces and boo heels. By that definitions, I'm the casual mark. Hmm, I guess I'm half-and-half then.

Internet fans are such drama queens -

Screw Brian, If he's that big of a moron he doesnt deserve a push. I was a big TBK fan until I read this shit.

People were saying the same things about Randy Orton when trashing hotel rooms and getting suspended for drugs less than 2 years ago. And now he's main eventing Wrestlemania and is arguebly the 2nd biggest star in the company.

Oh and btw CM Punk is HUGE failure, how is winning the title in exciting fashion bad booking?

'Bout fucking time...

I hope you know that I wasn't being serious for any part of that post.

Wrong, just wrong

Agreed. But some immature people seem to think that.

Meh, sorta wrong, he's bland as fuck, but has a look that sells and he's over

I can also agree with that. I was being sarcastic.

Actuelly I think Steph is prolly the one that does the sucking in that relationship, and he doesn't hog the spot light up anymore than say the likes of any other main-eventer on the roster ATM

Agreed, but immature and ignorant people (my definition of smarks) seem to think that.

Well he is pretty darn great, one of the best heel in the business today

Yep, but he's also overrated as fuck.

Good on the mic, that's about it

He's not even good on the mic. He just sucks.

*sigh* No No No No, just No

you know you're not doing very well so far:disappointed:

I think I'm doing very well. You told me to try to release my inner smark, so I "pretend" I did so and no you tell me I am wrong, when in reality, I'm meant to be wrong. To show you how the typical smark acts.

That's a really big NO

Agreed. Typical Smarks seem to think that though.

Huh?!:whatthe:

As far as I know Will and Sly are the only ones who seem to have any real problem with Punk, and Jeff Hardy is a failure cause he has proven himself to be unreliable time and time again

Meh, some hate them, and some love them. But almost everyone will blame the wrestlers instead of the bookers.

I would be if you weren't to terrible at it, but keeping working on it, you'll get their someday, I have a feeling you're just trying a bit too hard:thumbsup

You really misinterpreted my previous post. That's just sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back