Bret Hart needs to GTFO

I can't help but think that you're just trying to start a flamefest here. I'm not going to fall for that, sorry.

I know Bret Hart will probably be back, and I don't have a huge issue with that. I don't see him gaining his GM spot back though -- and I don't think he should. I'm not arrogant enough to take credit for Hart losing the position, either. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that you infer these things from my posts. Again, I can't help but think that you are purposely trying to paint me as the bad guy here as an excuse to flame me.

As far as the exact reason why Bret is out, I don't think anyone is compeltely sure. I don't see why discussing it is such a preposterious idea.

If you have something personal against me, we can discuss it over PMs. Otherwise, don't resort to insulting me. It just shows to me that you are frustrated and cannot adequately convey your point and therefore resort to insulting me in order to get under my skin. I'm here to hang out and discuss Pro Wrestling, not get in some immature flame war.

I can't help but think that you're just trying to start a flamefest here. I'm not going to fall for that, sorry.

Really? I think I'm arguing with you over Bret Hart as the GM of Raw, and everything else that comes with it. Nothing I have written has even remotely come off as flaming. You have red repped me twice now for not agreeing with you, so maybe you should take a closer look at who is taking this personally.

I know Bret Hart will probably be back, and I don't have a huge issue with that. I don't see him gaining his GM spot back though -- and I don't think he should. I'm not arrogant enough to take credit for Hart losing the position, either. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that you infer these things from my posts. Again, I can't help but think that you are purposely trying to paint me as the bad guy here as an excuse to flame me.

You don't have a huge issue with that? The title of the thread implies you want him to "get the fuck out." Seems like you have a pretty big bone to pick. Once again, I'll ask why shouldn't he be the GM? Because he isn't Steve Austin or Eric Bischoff on the mic? You have yet to give me any solid reason as to why Bret shouldn't be the GM. I'm not "trying" to paint you as anything, you're doing that yourself.

As far as the exact reason why Bret is out, I don't think anyone is compeltely sure. I don't see why discussing it is such a preposterious idea.

It's not a bad idea to talk about it, not at all. I have never once said you shouldn't voice your opinion. But if you are going to start a thread bashing a wrestler, expect someone who actually likes the guy and finds him entertaining, to come in and defend him. As GM of Raw, he brought a knowledge to the position we haven't seen in quite some time, not since Regal. It was refreshing to see a veteran guy, a REAL wrestler, holding that spot. I could care less if he sounds less-than-great on the mic, just seeing him around is enough for me. My main problem is I think you have zero respect for a guy like Bret Hart, and it's kind of annoying.

If you have something personal against me, we can discuss it over PMs. Otherwise, don't resort to insulting me. It just shows to me that you are frustrated and cannot adequately convey your point and therefore resort to insulting me in order to get under my skin. I'm here to hang out and discuss Pro Wrestling, not get in some immature flame war.

I have conveyed my point, and I'm pleased with how I did so. If you're here to talk about pro wrestling, than DO IT! That's what we are doing. If you don't like debate, leave. As I said earlier, you have red repped me twice for not agreeing with you. You asked for this, not me.

Nothing I have written has even remotely come off as flaming.
You've called me a jackass, you tell me that I'm an embarassment and you are using "smark" in a derogatory way. You are making your points, but you could be a lot more civil about it.

You have red repped me twice now for not agreeing with you, so maybe you should take a closer look at who is taking this personally.

Ah, now I see the reason for all this. You are mad over red squares.

You don't have a huge issue with that? The title of the thread implies you want him to "get the fuck out." Seems like you have a pretty big bone to pick. Once again, I'll ask why shouldn't he be the GM? Because he isn't Steve Austin or Eric Bischoff on the mic? You have yet to give me any solid reason as to why Bret shouldn't be the GM. I'm not "trying" to paint you as anything, you're doing that yourself.

I've explained myself and offered rebuttals in the original post and my response to your intial post. Someone with below-par mic skills is a major reason they shouldn't have a mic-heavy position in my opinion. It's certainly a reasonable complaint and it's a shame you can't see that.

It's not a bad idea to talk about it, not at all. I have never once said you shouldn't voice your opinion. But if you are going to start a thread bashing a wrestler, expect someone who actually likes the guy and finds him entertaining, to come in and defend him. As GM of Raw, he brought a knowledge to the position we haven't seen in quite some time, not since Regal. It was refreshing to see a veteran guy, a REAL wrestler, holding that spot. I could care less if he sounds less-than-great on the mic, just seeing him around is enough for me. My main problem is I think you have zero respect for a guy like Bret Hart, and it's kind of annoying.

I have conveyed my point, and I'm pleased with how I did so. If you're here to talk about pro wrestling, than DO IT! That's what we are doing. If you don't like debate, leave. As I said earlier, you have red repped me twice for not agreeing with you. You asked for this, not me.

There are plenty of people who have voiced counter-opinions, yet none of them are attempting to outright attack me. I'm reporting your posts and suggest you keep your beef with me to PMs or rep-attacks. I'm not going to fan your flames any longer in this thread.

Hey well, my 2 pennys worth!

how about you, Dave, and you Vander, kiss n make up! Been reading these forums for a long time and both of you (generally) talk sense, but this snide bickering between you is unbecoming and is ruining what is an entertaining thread to read.

Anyway, so I dont get spammed, i'm not unhappy Brett has gone, I agree with Vander that his mic skills were unworthy of the the skill that is needed to be a credible voice as GM, but that's just my opinion - I hope the new GM is Coach, but hey - one for another thread!

Chill fellas, and agree to disagree - it's all good =)

Hey well, my 2 pennys worth!

how about you, Dave, and you Vander, kiss n make up! Been reading these forums for a long time and both of you (generally) talk sense, but this snide bickering between you is unbecoming and is ruining what is an entertaining thread to read.

Anyway, so I dont get spammed, i'm not unhappy Brett has gone, I agree with Vander that his mic skills were unworthy of the the skill that is needed to be a credible voice as GM, but that's just my opinion - I hope the new GM is Coach, but hey - one for another thread!

Chill fellas, and agree to disagree - it's all good =)

Agreed, it's just stupid and I'm sorry you had to read through it.

Coach as GM would be pretty cool, always a big fan of his. He's got a good gig with ESPN these days though, so it's unlikely. My fantasy pick is The Rock. Wasn't there a rumor that he was interested in a spot like this awhile ago? Definitely a long-shot, but I'd be pumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back