Breast Implants and Erections in Wrestling - How do you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond Dust 4:20 said:
What the fuck?!?!
Anybody caught wrestling with a boner should be fired from their company and blacklisted from the industry 4-life!

Kee Kee you're a goddamn weirdo, but that was the best laugh I've had all day.
OK.... so your saying that Rene Dupree, Randy Orton, Daivari, Rob Conway, Carlito, Gene Snitsky, Val Venis and Edge deserved to be fired for getting a hard-on in the ring??? Also you think Christian and Muhammad Hassan deserve to be released???

Apparently Sid shit his tights in his WM against the Undertaker. Taker said tombstoning him was the worst experience of his life.

why is she not banned she is making non-wrestling threads i have been banned for repeating a thread i mean cmon!!

I'm going to have each and every one of you banned if you don't stop spamming the thread even more with "Why is she not banned" posts.

Consider that a formal warning.

Well this thread is kind of ridiculous, but it did make me laugh, don't see why she should be banned for that. But, yeah, some things are best kept to yourself, altough for some reason I will now be watching that damn it!!

Kee Kee said:
OK.... so your saying that Rene Dupree, Randy Orton, Daivari, Rob Conway, Carlito, Gene Snitsky, Val Venis and Edge deserved to be fired for getting a hard-on in the ring??? Also you think Christian and Muhammad Hassan deserve to be released???

If they have boners while grappling with another man...then yes, Vince should tell them to pack their shit and get the fuck out of the arena before he sics Kaientai on them.:twak:

PauLwaLL50 said:
why do you make topics like this? i have nothing to say

Then stop doing it cause every tie that you respond to this person you're instigating them into posting more, while spamming in the process. Next time such a thing will involve warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back