• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking controllers

Madden 08 has made me break my wireless controller. Then i calm down and get pissed at myself cause i need to go to walmart and buy another 50 dollar controller. Smackdown vs Raw has made me break a few controller, San Andreas.....come to think of it. I have broken a few of them....any sports game usually ends up in me taking a trip to wally's

I just broke another 2 controls playing God of War where I have to go up these spinning pillars with blades on them and if you touch a blade you fall all the way to the bottom which is gay because you sometimes don't even touch the blade you fall and what's worse is you hit the blunt side and fall. The X button stuck so I couldn't jump to the top so I threw the control at the wall and it shattered so I had to get my other control out. I decided to get a cookie because cookies are awesome and my brother tripped me in my room and my knee hit the control so now it is broken. I have no more working controls.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sad.

Man I can't remember all the controls I've broken over the years. Oh wait it was everyone I ever owned. Except for my current wii controler, which marks the first time I've had a control to come out of the box and survive.

Let's see I broke both of my SNES controls playing a mario game I belieive.

I broke all four of the N64 controllers we've had except for one we bought just so we could play the N64 again. (not that it mattered anyway my n64 lost it's sound, and it i have to turn the plug that goes into the tv around unti lI get a picture.) I belive I broke those controllers playing Legend of Zelda: OOT and No Mercy.

Also I've broken two gamecube controllers, both wireless. I broke those playing both Day of Reckoning games. The one one that isn't broken is the wired one. That's all....for now that is.

Versing my older brother in Street Fighter Alpha 3 on Playstation 1 straight after the lose slamming my controller down in a "fit of rage" i was pissed off to say the least, I could never beat him.

NCAA 07 has gotten a few dents to my controller, but it's not broken. I've been more gentle to my 360 controller, seeing as I don't want to waste any money on another controller when I could be buying a new game.

I've gone through numerous controllers over the years, mostly victims of Mario party. Spinning the control stick, it destroyed the stick, as well as your palm, but I will admit, it was a really good way to determine... stuff... And the irony of finding this threat, is I just bought as new PS2 controller about 3 months ago when the cord on my curret one was falling off, and now my new one has met the same fate. Don't pull the cords on your controllers peoples!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back