Breaking Bad

jmt225

Global Moderator
Just finished watching the end of season 1; it only took two sittings for me to get through the entire season, and wow... just incredible. If you have not checked this show out yet, you must do yourself a favor and do so immediately. It's mind-blowing.

To give you the premise: A high school chemistry teacher finds out he has lung cancer, so he starts making and distributing Meth with a former student to raise money to pay for his medical treatment and also for there to be money for his family if he passes away.

I already have season 2 on DVD, so I'll be watching that throughout the weekend. Season 1 was beyond amazing though, and I don't expect seasons 2 and 3 to be any different.

I also finished the forth season of Mad Men last week as well, and that was easily the best season of the series. I don't recommend Mad Men for everybody though since I think that show requires a specific taste, but any and everyone should love Breaking Bad if you give it a chance.

I've always heard good things about it. It's on my list of things to download, but I keep coming dangerously close to exceeding my bandwidth limit so I have to put it on pause for a while.

I was really high on it when I finally got through Season's 1-2. Waiting for Season 3 to arrive in the Uk either on DVD or on the TV. Bryan Cranston is one hell of an actor.

Easily one of my favorite shows on TV, been watching it since it debuted. I hate how long we have to wait in between seasons, but sometimes that's the price you pay for an incredible show. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are both so awesome on that show. So is the guy who plays Hank.

Can't wait to see where the new season goes.

Glad to see you've jumped on the bandwagon for both shows. You should always listen to me :p

I plan on starting both Mad Men and Breaking Bad in the very near future, but probably not until the new season of Justified concludes and leaves a massive void in my life.

I plan on starting both Mad Men and Breaking Bad in the very near future, but probably not until the new season of Justified concludes and leaves a massive void in my life.

It's a great time to start Mad Men since there won't be any new episodes until 2012, which I'm still pissed about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back