Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day

black-pudding_2_.jpg

Either or. You tell me.

I'm a manager at Penn Station. If you didn't know, we make bomb ass Philly cheesesteaks. I had to open this morning so I brought an egg and cooked it with my steak on the grill, doused it with some hot sauce, added jalapeño, sautéed onions and mushrooms, salt & pepper, Swiss cheese.

Yeah. It was fuckin good.

I dont get home till 630 am, so basically dinner is my breakfast & this schedule has screwed with my brain. I had Taco Salad for breakfast. With Cool Ranch Doritos instead of regular tortilla chips.

It was delicious.

I'm a manager at Penn Station. If you didn't know, we make bomb ass Philly cheesesteaks. I had to open this morning so I brought an egg and cooked it with my steak on the grill, doused it with some hot sauce, added jalapeño, sautéed onions and mushrooms, salt & pepper, Swiss cheese.

Yeah. It was fuckin good.

homer-drool.gif

I had homemade made from muhfuggin' scratch biscuits this morning with butter and jelly, and a cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer. :thumbsup:

Fruit Punch Vitamin Water and a breakfast burrito with hashbrowns, pepper jack cheese, roasted green chile salsa, egg & bacon.

Kicks your morning in the mouth.

Breakfast pissed me the hell off this morning.

I got a second-hand toaster and put some bread in at the lowest possible setting. Turns out, even at the '1' setting, it burns it crisp carbon-black. I got a damn broken toaster.

I think I'll have to stick with what I usually have for breakfast, which is the portion of ramen noodles I didn't finish the night before.

Had Oatmeal with raisins and a protein shake for breakfast for the last 5 weeks. This diet is rather boring. Almost considering moving my lunch which is tuna and rice to breakfast so I can get it over with early.

Four slices of bread. I didn't even have the time to toast it or put thing in it or put things between it, no. Just bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back