Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day

Diet Soda

Mustang Sally <3
Scrambled eggs, baked beans, wholemeal toast, and a strong black coffee.

What a way to start the day, ladies and gentlemen.

mlfw2460-101544_-_animated_rainbow_dash.gif

English muffins would probably be outside Derpy's purview. It's gotta be straight up muffins.

Derpy would have no interest in toast. She's all about muffins. Though, I guess she'd like English Muffins, which can be prepared with butter. Hang on, going to consult fan art/fanfic....
I changed it to a smaller pic, can you edit to the smaller one. Wasn't what I was going for.

Scrambled eggs, baked beans, wholemeal toast, and a strong black coffee.

What a way to start the day, ladies and gentlemen.

Don't know about the baked beans. But add some spinach to the eggs, butter the toast, mix in some hot grits and butter, and nix the coffee for some hot green or black tea, and I'm all in.

That's it goddamnit. I can't belive I'm actually about to do this, but there's only one way to keep this brony/pony madness contained.

I'll see ya in a few minutes.

Don't know about the baked beans. But add some spinach to the eggs, butter the toast, mix in some hot grits and butter, and nix the coffee for some hot green or black tea, and I'm all in.

Everyone has their own favourites, some people for example prefer brightly coloured ponies for their morning meal.

Cheers Lowdown.

I'm getting the feeling that the Bar Room doesn't take breakfast seriously. As I've already stated, not only is breakfast my favourite meal of the day, it's also the most important.

Let's break it down a little. When you have breakfast, you are 'breaking your fast' of a night's sleep. You need a good injection of nutrients, vitamins and minerals after you wake up to start your day right.

Skipping breakfast can leave you feeling tired, irritable, and lacking concentration by lunchtime.

I bet Mr. Ferguson never takes breakfast.

Talon said he had waffles today. A good base for breakfast; I would serve it alongside a freshly made fruit compote and some muesli.

Lowdown mentioned a preference for tea over coffee. A good choice - remember caffeine is not essential in the mornings, but is always a good pick-me-up nonetheless.

Don't think folks that I'm some nutritionist or a health nut; don't let the name Diet Soda give you any false impressions. In fact, I'm quite slobbish. I drink. I occasionally smoke. I've done recreational drugs in the past. CM Punk never replies to my tweets.

I just like breakfast.

Morning all, today I'm having a bacon roll with brown sauce, an apple, and some natural yoghurt. Served with a mug of coffee darker and stronger than Mark Henry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back