Break out Cheerleader?

tha420dgnr8

Degenerate Mizfit
OK, not sure if this has ever been broached on here, but here goes. When the Spirit Squad finally breaks up, possibly after a title loss to Cryme Time, what member of the group do you think will be the breakout star? My money is on Kenny or Johnny, who seem to display the most athleticism week in and week out, not to mention that Mitch rarley wrestles, Mike Mondo (Mikey), is too small to every be pushed legitimately by Vince, unless he goes to eCW, and Nick Nemeth (Nicky), looks to be a bron follower on the big stage...i.e. being "Kerwin White"'s Caddy. Hell they may even just have Kenny and Johnny be the ones to drop the belt, have them booted from the group, and form a new team and become a force, but I would much rather have the two of them become singles wrestlers...plus, can you imagine either going to Smackdown and hitting the Cruiserweight Division? That would be killer.
:raven: :crucified:

Yea, Kenny and Johnny are the best from the SS..

but theyre all talented.

Kenny and Johnny will have the most success. Nicky probably won't do too badly either. Not sure about Mikey and Mitch though.

Johnny has one nasty spin kick & i've already heard talk of Kenny getting a push. i say Johnny would stay with another member & stay in tag team but Kenny would go solo, maybe have Mickie & him start coming out together like Nitro & Melina.

I think they will keep to of the lesser spirit squad members around and leave them as a tag team. They will take Kenny and Johnny and def make them into singles stars. Maybe not the world but def the IC / United States title.

gotta be kenny. For a start, hes been given the most matches out of them all in singles competition and he seems to have the most potential.

Kenny is the one getting the biggest push at the minute... Johnny is also amazingly talented. People always downplay Mitch because he rarely gets in the ring (Only ever been in the ring for the 5 on 1/2 handicap matches) but he is a good athelete... I think he has picked up an injury which has prevented him from competing as much but I'm not sure.

Actually, people who work in OVW says Mitch sucks as a wrestler and that's why he is rarely in the ring. I guess he was just part of a package deal. I can't stand it when JR puts over all 5 members of the Spirit Squad as great athletes and competitors when he doesn't do a damn thing. If he is going to be a manager, then fine, and make it clear to the audience. But don't continue to push him as a regular wrestler.

tha420dgnr8 said:
OK, not sure if this has ever been broached on here, but here goes. When the Spirit Squad finally breaks up, possibly after a title loss to Cryme Time, what member of the group do you think will be the breakout star? My money is on Kenny or Johnny, who seem to display the most athleticism week in and week out, not to mention that Mitch rarley wrestles, Mike Mondo (Mikey), is too small to every be pushed legitimately by Vince, unless he goes to eCW, and Nick Nemeth (Nicky), looks to be a bron follower on the big stage...i.e. being "Kerwin White"'s Caddy. Hell they may even just have Kenny and Johnny be the ones to drop the belt, have them booted from the group, and form a new team and become a force, but I would much rather have the two of them become singles wrestlers...plus, can you imagine either going to Smackdown and hitting the Cruiserweight Division? That would be killer.
:raven: :crucified:

Why is everybody giving the titles to a team that HASN'T debuted yet?

Anyway, I think the squad will stay together a little while longer and cryme time will win sqwat. GO HIGHLANDERS!

Why would we keep putting the titles on a team that hasn't debuted yet? A. The tag team division on Raw is just barely scraping by right now...but is getting better, and B. MNM won the titles their first match on Smackdown. That's why

i say they should all leave except kenny and give the titles to the highlanders

I think the WWE is grooming Kenny for a singles push, but Johnny also seems to be getting a big of exposure now.

I would give Kenny the singles push. He's very young and has a ton of potential. No telling where he can be a decade from now, (he'll only be 30).

I actually think that Kenny will be a main eventer within the next three years or so. Unlike a lot of WWE's other big guys, dude can actually wrestle. All the guys from the spirit squad are very talented guys and I think all of them could succeed in different aspects

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back