Bre Bella debut

valon10

Dark Match Winner
In, her debut she did good not great.It, could of been better a roll up is not the best way to way a match.I, want more cat fighting action but,WWE didn't deliver.I,have a feeling that in a couple of weeks if they use this women's potential WWE will go far.She, got some talent that I saw in the match up I don't know about her mic skills because I still haven't heard her speak.Bre Bella vs Michelle McCool if she is still champion.Before, Bre Bella can be in the title picture she has to show the WWE and WWE fans she deserves it!Now,my question to you is this where do you see her in couple of Weeks?

For the next 2 weeks I see her wrestling Victoria some more. Bre Bella has a twin sister Nicole. I think they might have switched when she went under the ring. We will probobly see that for the next few weeks until the twin is revealed.

I liked Bre Bella. She looks good in the ring. It was a good match with Victoria. Was nice to see a diva debut as a wrestler rather than eye candy who then goes onto wrestle.

For the next 2 weeks I see her wrestling Victoria some more. Bre Bella has a twin sister Nicole. I think they might have switched when she went under the ring. We will probobly see that for the next few weeks until the twin is revealed.

Brie did switch with her sister, Nicole under the ring and to be quite honest I found it to be very interesting. Chances are WWE did this for a reason (not because she just might have been tired) but you never know. Hopefully this produces an interesting storyline.

I didn't know she had a twin sister, but after I saw her go under the ring, and then come out for a victory, i started to suspect that there was a twin under there. And on the last smackdown when the commentators made a point of talking about how going under the ring seems to revitalize her, I knew that this was being set up as a twin hiding under the ring storyline.

i watched SD yesterday, and saw the replay from last week where she went under the ring, and then re-emerged and won, and then low and behold the same outcome occurred again. The 2nd time however, she shot from one side to the other like she was Speedy Gonzalez fuckin with Slyvester's head. That's when i knew there was blatently two of her. The only other explanation would be terrible editing.

I personally am tired of people either dominating and squashing for months or getting their ass kicked and then winning with a quick roll-up. Why is Evan Bourne the only guy who can give his opponents trouble in the ring without coming off as a squash artist?

As for Belle, she's done nothing to keep my interest, but then my interest does drop to zilch as soon as any diva appears on SD!. i honestly can't believe they're going to take up precious PPV time with Michelle v Maryse

I thnk this could work the regular wwe fan who doesnt know about her twin probably to a point wonder what happens. This could be a good gimmick for a while because it keeps the fans wondering and it will keep fans wondering until they found out theres two of them then...they will have to figure something else out to do with them

While Bella’s only wrestled about five minutes total in three matches, I’ve liked what little I’ve seen so far. She’s already better than Maria. In the brief backstage divas segment this past Friday night, Brie looked comfortable and sounded natural (unlike the awkward McCool). Judging by the few responses to this thread, it doesn’t seem like too many have taken an interest in the Bella twins gimmick yet. I’m curious how the eventual reveal will be done. My only request is they don’t give into the obvious and predictable by involving Hornswoggle. The under the ring switch-a-roo/quick roll-up win routine is going to get old fast. Plus there’s only so many heels on Smackdown and she’s already pinned Victoria three times. My guess is it’s Natalya’s turn next then Maryse’s. I give it another four to six weeks before the secret is out.

I atleast like that they are actually do a angle with the divas and not just having random 6 women, pillow, bikini, water fights like they usually do. Bre/Nicole seem decent enough. They do seem better than Maria but it maybe too early to tell. Also they have only been in development for a year so they may either be really good and didnt need alot of training or they sucked but were brought up because of their hot factor. I dunno but I think I may like these girls as long as the keep improving, unlike poor Maria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back