Boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

Dark Match Jobber
I will never again watch this trash that The E is trying to shove down my throat, this filth that they call 'ECW'. As you all know, it is NOTHING like the old ECW, and so I purpose that we all stop watching the program altogether, boycott the product, to hopefully lower ratings and get this garbage off the air. It will never get better as long as Vince is running the show, so there's no point in letting him destroy the legacy of a formerly great brand even further. I hope you'll all agree with me...

I don't agree, I never liked the complete hardcore stuff, that got boring and that's why ECW never made it big the first time around, with less hardcore and more talent like Van Dam and Angle ECW will be good competition for TNA. If only the fans would understand..

Why won't Vince give the power to Paul? i'm just asking that, that is the only way they can save WWECW IMO.

Myko said:
I don't agree, I never liked the complete hardcore stuff, that got boring and that's why ECW never made it big the first time around, with less hardcore and more talent like Van Dam and Angle ECW will be good competition for TNA. If only the fans would understand..

Competition for TNA? lol i think the last thing on the WWE's minds is TNA.

Myko said:

It wasn't about the cheesegraters and barbwire, not that hardcore stuff. But the freedom the wrestlers had to put on a good, exciting match. To improvise (what makes sabu so damn good). Yeah they used weapons and tables, but I think the best part was the brawls outside the ring, the highflying jumps into the crowd, and almost every match was a good hard fought 15 minute match. No squash jobs here.

ECW better get they shit together or people will stop watching...not boycott...just be physically unable to sit thru the garbage...

i would but i cant stop watching wrestling unless its smackdown

I think with given time, you guys will realize that WWECW is at least OK. Theyre already getting better ratings then TNA

Myko said:

This is 100% the opposite of what ECW was. ECW was never about just hardcore. Yeah they had a lot of it but what made ECW so exciting was the great matches, the innovative moves, the crowd reactions, the spots, the talent, the characters etc. ECW had some of the greatest technical wrestling in the world and they introduced greats like Malenko, Benoit, Guerrero, Tanaka etc to the American audience. But the hardcore stuff was also really exciting. Sabu always put on classic matches every time he stepped in the ring. Terry Funk gave his all every time. Cactus Jack sacrificed his body to entertain the fans. The anything goes rule of the matches also made it unpredictable. Weapons weren't always used, but with no rules you never knew when a weapon COULD be used. Watch some of the RVD/Jerry Lynn matches and you will see that they put on clinics every time, but could also get a little hardcore too. ECW was about good WRESTLING above anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back