Book This! - General Discussion

All good man. For shits and giggles who would you have voted for? Obviously it really doesn't make a difference but i'm curious.

Yeah this section is on life support and that's why its not dead right now. A lot of the great writers like yourself, Grandsword, JAM, Theo, Peep, Proph (even if I never read a show he wrote) are all either gone (JAM and Grandsword to another forum to do their booking) or got too busy to do BT. Then guys like ThatWeirdGuy and Cult went back to their old forum.

EDIT: Just saw George won BT! Factor, Congrats man you deserved it promos are not my thing at all so I saw it coming.

Hopefully it can recover, it is a great section IMO. I hope to help in that regard, and my first Raw show is up! Reviews and feedback are welcome guys :) I want to improve, and that only comes round with feedback.

Hopefully it can recover, it is a great section IMO. I hope to help in that regard, and my first Raw show is up! Reviews and feedback are welcome guys :) I want to improve, and that only comes round with feedback.

Ill check it out and give you feedback tonight or tomorrow.

I currently have one up that I worked on throughout the tournament, But i'm strongly considering starting a new one because I wanna try my hand at a WWE thread.

The storylines are really starting to pick up in "Dead Men Walking". New characters are being introduced and some characters are developing.

Also a twist on the one and only, Vince McMahon.

Well this thread has been quiet for a couple of days; nearly a week. Allow me to bring you guys up to speed.

DMW has just started Chapter 3. After all the craziness to end Chapter 2, you can just tell business is about to pick up. With all the storylines slowly unfolding, you truly begin to realize how small the world really is.

So go read it!

Now. Lulz.

That's weird... This section has been boring and quiet since Kid came and I got eliminated from the book this contest...

Its not cause you went out of the Book This contest, quite frankly, that was a good thing since you suck and nobody likes you...which gets me to my question,

Why are you still here?

Anyways to everyone else, apologies for being inactive these past couple of weeks, haven't found the time to come on, been so busy, going to start writing my show soon, and thanks for everyone who voted for me to win the BT Factor, truly an honor and commiserations to Hollywood Nightmare, you were also a worthy winner.

Looks like I'll be taking control of the Smackdown brand in the 2002 Brand Extension thread. georgelfc123 has been unresponsive to all of my messages, and I'd like to keep the thread going. This is the second booker for Smackdown to leave the thread, and we're only in the thread's second week. Eventually I'll seek a second booker to run Smackdown, but at this point I'll book both shows myself. Be on the look out for SmackDown sometime next week.

Looks like I'll be taking control of the Smackdown brand in the 2002 Brand Extension thread. georgelfc123 has been unresponsive to all of my messages, and I'd like to keep the thread going. This is the second booker for Smackdown to leave the thread, and we're only in the thread's second week. Eventually I'll seek a second booker to run Smackdown, but at this point I'll book both shows myself. Be on the look out for SmackDown sometime next week.

Looking forward to it bro. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of you know where to find me.

I've been meaning to tell you but I just forgot. I've been off for the past few weeks, and I'd probably say I've only been on my computer for two hours in three weeks due to this, I've been doing stuff with friends, socializing etc. and I just haven't found the time to book SmackDown. My vacation ends on Wednesday next week, if you can bare with me until then, then I'll be back to book SmackDown, I'd just like to spend my last week off out and having some fun.

Hello Book This! crew

In the past few weeks with 'Mania approaching it's got me thinking about creating a BT!

I've had a few ideas but I've pretty much narrowed them down to two:

1. 2013 Book This - starting from the Royal Rumble and leading up to WrestleMania or starting from WrestleMania and heading onwards from there.

2. 2009 Book This - again, starting from the Royal Rumble and leading up to WrestleMania or starting from WrestleMania and heading onwards from there.

Anyway just thought I'd say hello and let everyone know I'll start reading shows even if I haven't got anything written yet.

Max Power

I've been meaning to tell you but I just forgot. I've been off for the past few weeks, and I'd probably say I've only been on my computer for two hours in three weeks due to this, I've been doing stuff with friends, socializing etc. and I just haven't found the time to book SmackDown. My vacation ends on Wednesday next week, if you can bare with me until then, then I'll be back to book SmackDown, I'd just like to spend my last week off out and having some fun.

I think it'd just be easier to book the thread by myself for a while. Thanks for helping out when The Cult dropped out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back