Book This! - General Discussion

Well some news for you guys as i'm pumped to announce that my good friend StraightxEdgexSwagger has decided to join up with me on my thread! He has decided to takeover Smackdown and I will run Raw.

We hope to create some badass shit together and give Theo & Peep a run for their money for the best partner thread ever!

Yeah it should be fun. Hate to bail on my 2002 thread, but trouble with partners really killed it for me. Maybe some day I'll give her another go. But I know Nightmare really likes booking, and we've talked quite a bit so I'm confident we can put together a good product for your reading pleasure.

I'd be lying if I said I've read their stuff, so I'll let you guys decide what's what. I know Nightmare can put together some good stuff, and I've booked an actual wrestling fed before.. so I'm sure we'll do fine.

Elimination Chamber is complete. Re-reading, editing and a tiny bit of formatting - it's coming very very soon ...

Looks like i've got some reading to do tonight then.

On a side note Raw is slowly being chipped away at but I have my WZCW RP to finish writing before I do any more work on it.

I was about to go read Elimination Chamber when I realized it's 8 posts...now i'm waiting until after my shows tonight to read it so I don't miss anything (which still might happen)

Is it even worth bothering posting in here anymore?!!!! :)

I think so. I'm trying to convince JAM to post his new BT from another site up here too and as far as your PPV I keep forgetting or getting busy hense why I haven't given you any feedback yet.

Plus 8 posts is a lot to remember.

I think so. I'm trying to convince JAM to post his new BT from another site up here too and as far as your PPV I keep forgetting or getting busy hense why I haven't given you any feedback yet.

Plus 8 posts is a lot to remember.

It wasn't an attempt to get some feedback - thanks, anyway - but just a general observation. There was nothing here for three days straight. People are trying to keep this going but it's starting to become apparent that it isn't worth it. I think I will post here to WrestleMania for some conclusion but after that I will go elsewhere.

I'm back!

Starting a new BT that takes place the day after WM29. I've changed some Wrestlemania results around, but I wanna write at least 2 shows before I post anything up. We'll have Raw & Smackdown, with quick NXT/Superstars/Main Event results in one post in the thread.

Keep a look out, I'm hoping something will surface before the end of the week!

Reactions: GCB
It wasn't an attempt to get some feedback - thanks, anyway - but just a general observation. There was nothing here for three days straight. People are trying to keep this going but it's starting to become apparent that it isn't worth it. I think I will post here to WrestleMania for some conclusion but after that I will go elsewhere.

I know StraightEdgeSwagger is trying to get Smackdown finished up today so that should be up soon. I'm chipping away at Raw little by little.

That said I agree the section is still pretty dead. I've tried out 1 other BT section on a different site and in a way it was good cause it was very active but at the same time I didn't like it because of the fact your thread gets buried down to like page 5 if you don't get any post in it for like a week and unless your established you don't really get any feedback.

I'm back!

Starting a new BT that takes place the day after WM29. I've changed some Wrestlemania results around, but I wanna write at least 2 shows before I post anything up. We'll have Raw & Smackdown, with quick NXT/Superstars/Main Event results in one post in the thread.

Better have that hilariously awesome crowd on your first Raw or else! Haha

But good luck with it man i'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it's up soon. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of shoot me a PM.

I'm back!

Welcome back. Hope to get the section going again. Viva la revolution!

Well if you stick around, Thrash gets going and then me and StraightEdgeSwagger have A TON of plans for our partner thread thats some life.

Now if I could convince JAM to post here as well and then get some fresh blood in here we'd be all set.

Well if you stick around, Thrash gets going and then me and StraightEdgeSwagger have A TON of plans for our partner thread thats some life.

Now if I could convince JAM to post here as well and then get some fresh blood in here we'd be all set.

I admire your optimism. Let's hope you're right.

I'm pretty unknown around here, but I'm trying to think up something. Looking to book a championship (sort of like the US Championship thread that there was before)

Better have that hilariously awesome crowd on your first Raw or else! Haha

But good luck with it man i'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it's up soon. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of shoot me a PM.

I don't. I'll let you into a little taster. So far on Raw, there's been a US title match, a Tag Team Title gauntlet match and a retirement.

I'm halfway through.

And I've also changed some WM results around, which play into the show well.

Definitely! I won't be walking away this time!

GCB, did you read my last BT, where I finished about three shows in? Every week I had Jericho no-show and in my feedback, everyone was genuinely interested to see where he was gonna pop up.

Well, the stipulation was he was booked into the Rumble, but if he didn't show up he'd get fired. Because there was still a week 'til the Rumble, I was hoping everyone would forget about Jericho, then at the rumble I was gonna have him not come out when he was meant to, but come out later on & win it.

Would that have worked?

You bastard! Now Fandangoing won't be a huge thing! :lmao:

But the show sounds awesome! When can we expect an introduction post?

But since I missed your original BT, could you link me? Just so I can get a feel for your style of writing. All I remember from you was the attempt at the all-star thing that everybody no showed besides you and I.

Yeah I know Nightmare said my SmackDown would be up today but I wasn't able to get it finished. I'm not backing out, I just have to find time to write around my new 50 hour work week. It'll get done though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back