Book This! - General Discussion

Hello Book This! crew

In the past few weeks with 'Mania approaching it's got me thinking about creating a BT!

I've had a few ideas but I've pretty much narrowed them down to two:

1. 2013 Book This - starting from the Royal Rumble and leading up to WrestleMania or starting from WrestleMania and heading onwards from there.

2. 2009 Book This - again, starting from the Royal Rumble and leading up to WrestleMania or starting from WrestleMania and heading onwards from there.

Anyway just thought I'd say hello and let everyone know I'll start reading shows even if I haven't got anything written yet.

Max Power

Some advice. Go with what time period you know and like better. But either way plan out some storylines in advance and perhaps even your first PPV and work backwards from there.

On a side note I decided to post my BT from another site up here as well, Better my odds at more readers and more feedback. :)

Some advice. Go with what time period you know and like better. But either way plan out some storylines in advance and perhaps even your first PPV and work backwards from there.

On a side note I decided to post my BT from another site up here as well, Better my odds at more readers and more feedback. :)

Thanks mate! I've already started planning and I'll be doing a Book This from the Royal Rumble 2013 onwards.

I'll check out your show when I have some extended time.

Back from holiday. Hoping to get Elimination Chamber finished, just a Chamber match to finish off and then it is ready. Whilst lazing by the pool, I did plan out to WrestleMania (the shows, I already had the matches locked in and the main ideas for the feuds) and I am super pumped to write them. Just need to complete EC first!

Back from holiday. Hoping to get Elimination Chamber finished, just a Chamber match to finish off and then it is ready. Whilst lazing by the pool, I did plan out to WrestleMania (the shows, I already had the matches locked in and the main ideas for the feuds) and I am super pumped to write them. Just need to complete EC first!

Awesome, I was wondering if we'd end up getting the ppv at all.

Good to see you sticking around GCB. Will your thread live on past mania?

For those who may care, Just posted Superstars in my thread.

I'm attempting something different by trying to make Superstars into an important show so important things for my BT may happen on that show as well.

Feedback is much appreciated :D

Awesome, I was wondering if we'd end up getting the ppv at all.

Good to see you sticking around GCB. Will your thread live on past mania?

Planning to carry on post-Mania. Have some pretty cool ideas up to Summerslam and an idea for Survivor Series. Problem is whether or not I still have the time and/or motivation. Changes in work responsibilities and my little girl being here have slowed me down big time.

Ahh that makes sense. Well with how little activity there is here you may be able to just book it when you have some free time and not have it fall off page 1.

Things have continued to pick up in "Dead Men Walking". Many new faces have arrived and many have died. The Chapter Finale of Chapter 3 had a huge moment that'll get people excited to see where things are going.

Storylines are connecting and characters are getting, well, character. I am having a blast writing it, even though there is nobody reading it. Non wrestling fiction is the hardest thing to get people excited about on wrestling message boards, but if you guys give it a shot and try to invest some time into getting into the characters, you will enjoy it.

So go check it out!

Things have continued to pick up in "Dead Men Walking". Many new faces have arrived and many have died. The Chapter Finale of Chapter 3 had a huge moment that'll get people excited to see where things are going.

Storylines are connecting and characters are getting, well, character. I am having a blast writing it, even though there is nobody reading it. Non wrestling fiction is the hardest thing to get people excited about on wrestling message boards, but if you guys give it a shot and try to invest some time into getting into the characters, you will enjoy it.

So go check it out!

Am reading it and enjoying it. Just got no time to respond to it. Any spare time I have is going into writing and finishing my PPV!

So go check it out!

I read the first couple episodes or chapters or whatever your calling them. But it just wasn't my type of thing. Nothing personal cause the writing is good but i'm not that into it.

I wouldn't recommend a joint thread. I've had two partners already and our thread hasn't even reached its first PPV. Now I'm just doin it myself.

Yeah I've decided to start one myself, if he can't get back to me on a simple question, I don't think he'll be a very reliable BT partner

Well looking forward to seeing what you produce. Can't say I was around during your run here before so I don't know your writing style. Should be a fun thing to find out during your first show.

I'll reveal that in a backstory once I set up the GWF.wz webpage, which will happen as soon as I get a graphic made for my roster, of course, with the time period included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back