Book This! - General Discussion

How old do you think I am....?
---

Baby GCB.. I was under the influence you had 2 daughters... An 11 year old and a younger baby. I ment 11...

That doesn't excuse the comment. Get that dictionary back out. Check P for paedophilia.

Moving on from this, just bought tickets for Wembley to go see Bradford City. I support Liverpool but live in Bradford, and it'd be nice to see them at Wembley, since it's the first and probably last time I'll see them there in my lifetime :suspic:

Moving on from this, just bought tickets for Wembley to go see Bradford City. I support Liverpool but live in Bradford, and it'd be nice to see them at Wembley, since it's the first and probably last time I'll see them there in my lifetime :suspic:

If you're from Bradford, why not support them instead of Liverpool?!!

Absolute fairytale run from them, I suspect they're going to run into one side who won't underestimate them at Wembley though. Swansea are a club who were in the position of Bradford a few years ago, they will not disrespect them like Arsenal and Villa did and that spells trouble for the Bantams. I suspect Swansea will win it comfortably but you never ever know ...

If you're from Bradford, why not support them instead of Liverpool?!!

Absolute fairytale run from them, I suspect they're going to run into one side who won't underestimate them at Wembley though. Swansea are a club who were in the position of Bradford a few years ago, they will not disrespect them like Arsenal and Villa did and that spells trouble for the Bantams. I suspect Swansea will win it comfortably but you never ever know ...

Liverpool's ran through my family since I can last remember, everyone in my family supported Liverpool, so I guess I carried on the tradition :blush: and the first match I ever saw involved Liverpool.

And I agree with what you said about Swansea, in all honesty, I'd rather Bradford have faced Chelsea, because at the moment, I see the Swans as the more dangerous side, especially with Michu playing the way he is.

Liverpool's ran through my family since I can last remember, everyone in my family supported Liverpool, so I guess I carried on the tradition :blush: and the first match I ever saw involved Liverpool.

And I agree with what you said about Swansea, in all honesty, I'd rather Bradford have faced Chelsea, because at the moment, I see the Swans as the more dangerous side, especially with Michu playing the way he is.

I think you're right, Bradford would have had more chance against Chelsea IMO. Still, it'll be a great day out for them and the whole of Yorkshire is right behind them. Well, maybe all of Yorkshire except for Huddersfield then?! Do you get down to Valley Parade much? Have been twice and seen United beat them twice - a Boxing Day in about 2000 and a game in 2002 when we thumped them 5-0.

==============

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151162966821076&set=vb.705176075&type=2&theater

I've just watched this video, I have got big fat tears running down my face with laughing so much!

I think you're right, Bradford would have had more chance against Chelsea IMO. Still, it'll be a great day out for them and the whole of Yorkshire is right behind them. Well, maybe all of Yorkshire except for Huddersfield then?! Do you get down to Valley Parade much? Have been twice and seen United beat them twice - a Boxing Day in about 2000 and a game in 2002 when we thumped them 5-0.

==============

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151162966821076&set=vb.705176075&type=2&theater

I've just watched this video, I have got big fat tears running down my face with laughing so much!

Yep, I go to Valley Parade quite alot to be honest. Around 7-10 times a season. Wasn't too long ago they were selling tickets for just £1 haha.

Yep, I go to Valley Parade quite alot to be honest. Around 7-10 times a season. Wasn't too long ago they were selling tickets for just £1 haha.

Any chance of them getting promoted this season? Or is the cup run getting in the way?

Any chance of them getting promoted this season? Or is the cup run getting in the way?

Big chance of getting into the playoffs but don't see us getting promoted. What I've noticed aswell is, whoever wins the League Cup always goes on a downward spiral. Birmingham won it and got relegated in 2011, Liverpool won it in 2012 and at the time were competing for a Champions League spot but fell down.

Bradford have got a chance, but I just don't see it happening this season.

How old do you think I am....?
---

Baby GCB.. I was under the influence you had 2 daughters... An 11 year old and a younger baby. I ment 11...

Just stop. You're lying. And how could that make it even slightly better? The only reason you started posting here again was because someone said you were one of the reasons why BT died for a while and all you've done since you came back was annoy everyone.

Everyone: Just ignore him until he goes away.

Shocking, absolutely shocking. Dominated West Brom, 19 shots to their 4, and we still lose 2-0. Suarez simply can't do it by himself up front, but he's still class. Borini is terrible and Coutinho barely had a chance to impress me. Hope Sturridge returns, and soon.

Shocking, absolutely shocking. Dominated West Brom, 19 shots to their 4, and we still lose 2-0. Suarez simply can't do it by himself up front, but he's still class. Borini is terrible and Coutinho barely had a chance to impress me. Hope Sturridge returns, and soon.

Have to admit laughing out loud when the Baggies scored that header. Credit to West Brom, defended well. For all the 19 shots, Liverpool only had 2 clear chances - the penalty and Henderson's flick. Either of those go in, Liverpool win. Foster had a blinder in goal too. You definitely missed Sturridge.

BT FACTOR ROUND 2 POSTED!

Votes to me via PM. I'm eliminating two people still. Then I'll eliminate one in Round 3 and we'll have the final three compete in the Final.

It's a shame 2 people dropped out. Looks like were about to get down to crunch time with only 4 advancing.

Plan on reading through the matches tomorrow. When does voting close? And do you lose points if you don't vote like last time?

Voting closes on Saturday evening. If you don't vote, you'll be penalised like Round 1.

Hope you got my votes GCB. I sent them from my iPad, and it never went to the next page to let me know the message sent.

My next RAW is about half way done, I'm aiming to have it up by this weekend.

About to send in my votes for BT! Factor then going to format my Impact episode that I finished writing earlier today. Gonna try to put up Impact tomorrow since I have a very busy weekend ahead of me but if not expect it up Sunday night.

Saturday night at 21:00 for votes ... ish. Very, very close. Theo still to vote from people left in. Needs to vote ASAP or else loses 5 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back