Blast from the past: The WZ Singles Poster Tournament

Observations:

Milenko vs. Baller HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TM beats Doc AND Lariat, what the fuck. TM was unreasonably over. Like a more annoying Zack Ryder.
CM :(
X vs. jmt in the first round was unfair. Who seeded this?
Falk would beat Coco now.
X ran a fucking GAUNTLET. Jmt, Shocky, Phoenix, and Jake before winning against FTS.
Everything I said about TM applies double to SavageTaker.
FTS beats Norcal? FAHCKING BULLSHEEET
Ty should have beat NSL and then lost to Sam.
Was "Jonny" Jonny B? If so, upset of the century.

A collection of thoughts as I browse the forum:

This was back when I was horrible and annoying, and TM was also ridiculously over for reasons I will never understand, so y'know.

Ah, this was also the tournament where I parodied Gelgarin's huge "Why Lou Thesz goes over Sting" post. Fun times.

I miss JKO. He was 12-years-old and also horrible and annoying, but he made me laugh.

Going against Gelgarin was a real nailbiter. Still have no idea how I eked that one out.

God, I hate the me from five years ago. What a loser.

I miss these tournaments. We also had the WZ Posters Tag Tournament as well. Phoenix and I went campaigning for votes from random people against Becca and KB and I think we ended pulling off the upset.

I should have went over TM, but he had enough minions on MSN to get him over the hump. What's funny is those same minions liked X even more, so it didn't work out for him.

I volunteer as "Obvious jobber who stands no chance whatsoever"

woodyyoung.jpg

I miss these tournaments. We also had the WZ Posters Tag Tournament as well. Phoenix and I went campaigning for votes from random people against Becca and KB and I think we ended pulling off the upset.

Those were some good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back