Bill Lesnar: YOU my friend, are an idiot

Can you feel the anticipation?

They're making us wait for Bill Lesnar's music to hit and make every single one of us bounce out of our seats in glee.

you ARE shit

Well clearly I've been in my place. How dare I even dare to think I could outwit you. I must've been crazy to think that calling you out as the useless asshole that you are would've accomplished anything but drive you to use skills as a linguist against me.

You've made people who dislike Bill Lesnar defend Bill Lesnar.

Congratulations.

Quiet you. I fully expect you to come back here in 3 hours to tell him that you were only kidding about this. You flip-flop so often that Jeff Hardy is looking to sue you for gimmick infringement.

Wow. He's still more than you.

Which is saying something.

DirtyJosé;2703244 said:
Quiet you. I fully expect you to come back here in 3 hours to tell him that you were only kidding about this. You flip-flop so often that Jeff Hardy is looking to sue you for gimmick infringement.

I've done it like once you dirty ass.

As Much as Bill lesnar would like to end this guys career BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED. Bill Lesnar will restrain as unlike the cage there are rules in the prison and these rules need to be treated with respect.

Bill Lesnar will say however that he is flattered that you would use Bill lesnars name to have your 5 minutes of internet fame.

The prison has basically no rules actually.

The only one that will still get you banned is racism (I think). If you break the other one's you're not getting out of prison but depending on staff's mood you won't get banned.

As Much as Bill lesnar would like to end this guys career BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED. Bill Lesnar will restrain as unlike the cage there are rules in the prison and these rules need to be treated with respect.

Bill Lesnar will say however that he is flattered that you would use Bill lesnars name to have your 5 minutes of internet fame.

When Bill "TheIdiot" Lesnar responded I said hahahahahaha

I like how you handled this. I dont like the third person thing but here it works a treat.

Bill Lesnar has been baited by a member of Wrestling Zone Forums. Bill Lesnar responded in a calm and professional manner.

What more can anyone ask of him?

Bill, the title says it all. Your posting mannerisms are stupid, and you're not funny and nobody likes you.

Your about six months late to the party. Everyone's done the we dislike Bill lesnar thing. He's back by popular demand, in the prison only. Just don't come in the prison if you dislike him so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back