• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bill Lesnar: YOU my friend, are an idiot

Spear

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill, the title says it all. Your posting mannerisms are stupid, and you're not funny and nobody likes you.

By the way I checked with Lee and the guy with italic letters as a username, which is awesome, and this isn't against the rules.

I like Bill lesnar and so does Macca, so he has 2 fans and you have none.

I meant that he has 2 fans from Adelaide Australia because it's likely that a lot of people on this forum *cough* cage rats *cough* like Bill lesnar.

Well, I am attempting to become the top heel of this forum, so who better to go after than little, senseless Bill?

Bluejuice, you do realize that people hate you too, right?

Stinger, You do realise people think you're a paedophile, right?
Sorry, Just had to do that.:)
Anyways, to answer your question, Yes.

1. You spelled pedophile wrong.
2. We disproved that in The GSD last night.

Paedophile is actually the most common spelling of the word world wide. American English changed it to Pedophile so yeah you're wrong.

Bill, the title says it all. Your posting mannerisms are stupid, and you're not funny and nobody likes you.

Spear, your mother said it all when she said "I wish you'd never been born". Your posting mannerisms are childish, and you're not funny and nobody really cares where you came from or where you disappear to in a few weeks once you get too butt hurt to continue trying to call out folk for no reason on a wrestling forum.

By the way I checked with Lee and the guy with italic letters as a username, which is awesome, and this isn't against the rules.

Would you like a cookie? Most of us are capable enough to read the rules ourselves to know what is right and wrong. I suppose it's to be expected, however, that you need to check in with superiors before you do anything. I'm happy to see that you are aware that you can't be trusted to act on your own.

Well, I am attempting to become the top heel of this forum, so who better to go after than little, senseless Bill?

First of all, there is no such thing as "top heel" of the forum. People like you remind me of the awkward greasy fat kid in every class. The poor bastard lacks the social skills to make any connections with anyone, and instead relies on being loud and obnoxious in hopes that someone will notice him. Why not try taking a shower for once and being a normal person, instead of being a dipshit.

Second of all, if you are trying to cause a stir, there are much better targets than Bill fucking Lesnar. If I had to guess, I'd say you picked Lesnar because you thought no one would call you out on it, which shows just how little you know. Pussy.

You claim you've been reading for a year, yet you:

A: Didn't know the respective rules of the Cage, the Prison, or he GSD.

B: Didn't know who the mods are or how to identify them.

C: Didn't know the ins and outs of members here enough to know that calling out Lesnar was pointless and stupid.

Paedophile is actually the most common spelling of the word world wide. American English changed it to Pedophile so yeah you're wrong.

STINGER JUST GOT STUNGER'D!

Wow Spear calling Bill Lesnar out, must be a King of the ****** Mountain match...

It's the one time only "Christmas 2010 King of the ****** Mountain with a free annual pass for the short bus on a pole match".

Hardly a dumbass to post it in here as well because Lesnar can't post in the Cage

Good to know you're "nobody".
:lmao: So much for handing out rules when people register.

I'm sure Bill has alot of fans, I find myself not caring about fans.
What? But you said this:
Jackass.

Good luck with that. Only about 10 people a week try that and end with their user names crossed. Which is way cooler than "italics", brother.
I want Bill to know he's a dumbass.
He's not the one contradicting himself. It's you, jacko.

That's nice.
I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back