Bill Lesnar return. 25/06/2011

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
[youtube]pdPy4crWuCA[/youtube]

Bill Lesnar has a week off. Bill Lesnar will pots the living shit out of this dead section. Bill Lesnar will Resurrect his fed

BILL LESNAR JUST SAID BELIEVE THE HYPE

Bill Lesnar is annoyed at some of the things going on in the forum.

Glad you're coming back. Although if you have time to post this now, just stick around for a while.

Please put life in the Prison, because now I am out, I don't post in there as much and I don't think Jenks could carry it entirely on his own.

Not this shit again.

Last I remember, you did this, then you made for lame excuse of having your plane delayed, you spent all that time making an e-fed, had the rosters set up. Made a good great show, then quit.

If you're coming back, make the e-fed. Then maybe you have a chance of getting out. But that won't be for a long time. Sly has said many times the reason IASCWCFR is still here, is because he kept leaving. Jenks has been here the entire time and still isn't out. You're going to be here even longer.

So unless you're going to make the e-fed, and stick to it, just stay away. And if you are actually interested of getting out, you can't take any more breaks, because you'll be in here forever if you do it that way.

Seriously though Bill lesnar vs cm_punk12 will be the biggest thing on wz forums ever. I'll be waiting on the 25th Bill you cunt

Great news for us. Bad news for Fungus Head. We get to see Lesnar show you what High Impact really means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back