• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bill Lesnar is an Idiot

Spear

Occasional Pre-Show
Title says it all. Bill Lesnar is an idiot, he's not funny and nobody likes him. I demand that he gtfo of WZ. What a dumbass bitch. I hate how he fucking posts, it confuses the hell outta me.

A dude who's been reading stuff on this site for a year, made this account, decided to start really posting this week. Wanna make myself known around here. You know, shit like that.

So in order to do that you pick on someone that can't come in here to defend himself, for whatever reason has a cult following on here and would take said insults and use them as more fuel to post the same way even more?

I'd just dodge it and hit him with a Spear of my own. But that loser's banned, isn't he? Thats RIGHT!!!

No, he is imprisoned. Go tot The Prison and make this thread.

Title says it all. Bill Lesnar is an idiot, he's not funny and nobody likes him. I demand that he gtfo of WZ. What a dumbass bitch. I hate how he fucking posts, it confuses the hell outta me.

[YOUTUBE]56lyQuZ69_M[/YOUTUBE]

Pick on someone that can fight back.

Earlier I checked with that guy with the name in italic letters that's too long to remember and he didn't give me much of an answer at all.

The answer he gave was no, That answers the question, it's not against the rules.

Fuck sake you're going far in life.

I'm not gonna be an idiot and get myself banned. Ima just be the most despised man on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back