Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yeridle

Wow I did not expect that at all.

I didnt notice the discussion at first when I posted and cant seem to find out how to delete this could you please delte this though whoever

It'd be cool if they made him into an enforcer type, much like how the original 9-1-1 was. If they use Big Show correctly, I could see him chokeslamming people off the balcony through tables. That would be a sight to see.

Of course, if this was all under Paul Heyman's complete booking control, it'd be ridiculously awesome.

Good move I think, Heyman must have some power or complete say you dont get Show and Angle by accident

it is a great move for big show to go to ecw, he wasn't going anywhere on raw and was just geting pushed down

ECW getting Big Show and Angle shows 2 things. 1 is that it shows and proves how commited VInce is to making this work, but at the same time it shows that he wasn't going to make it work without a little bit of WWE in it. Vince probably didn't have faith in ECW surviving the way it used to be, and that's the reason Angle and Big Show jumped, an perhaps someone else come this Sunday.

realblackhart said:
ECW getting Big Show and Angle shows 2 things. 1 is that it shows and proves how commited VInce is to making this work, but at the same time it shows that he wasn't going to make it work without a little bit of WWE in it. Vince probably didn't have faith in ECW surviving the way it used to be, and that's the reason Angle and Big Show jumped, an perhaps someone else come this Sunday.

I wouldn't say that. Perhaps ECW wouldn't need the push if Rhino, Raven, Jerry Lynn and the Dudleys were available. And even if they were, it's still not about a lack of faith. It's just a way to garner excitement from WWE fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back