Better in ring : Daniel Bryan or CM Punk?

Daniel Bryan can put on a five-star match consistently and regularly without the backing of a storyline to make it happen.

Punk is great in the ring but without that additional storyline impetus he isn't as consistent at putting on those great matches.

IMO the Punk is the third best worker in WWE right now, behind Bryan at the top and Dolph at #2. Dolph may be a controversial pick but he's put on some incredible matches the past few years and although he does tend to over-sell somewhat he's just that tiny bit more consistent than Punk.

I still think Bryan and Ziggler were robbed of Match of the Year when they faced off at bragging rights.

This Question is very easy to answer, for those that know wrestling!

DANIEL BRYAN EASY! GREAT EXECUTION, knows his moves well! He is one of the, if not the best WWE "WRESTLER".

Has anyone ever seen the ability of PRIMO COLON? This guy is so good!

cm punk is just overrated, HE IS BORING BORING BORING! SLOPPY SLOPPY< POOR EXECUTION!
So wrong.
first of all what makes a great match, is when it doesn't look 100% scripted.

What is Daniel Bryans(whom I LOVE) Stand out match?
CM Punk, we all know the answer, MITB 2011 vs John Cena. Nothing has come close since and the ones that are in the discussion.....ARE CM PUNK MATCHES!

CM Punk is an incredible ring psyhcologist this is not even up for debate

chibet said:
While cm punk can impress in the ring and on
the mic better than 95% of wrestlers today

This simply isn't true. Hopefully, in twenty years if we're all still alive and well, klunderbunker (or anybody else with more grey matter than myself) will debunk this myth in the "Old School Section". He's has a certain unique quality on the mic, but in the ring? Maybe in the ring better than 80% in the WWE alone, but not top 5% in the world.

sajsSAMynwa1892 said:
I agree with your pick but there is no way Punk is
boring or sloppy in the ring
I have to respectfully disagree. He's not as bad as Pepper Lewis suggests, but, dude, he's a LITTLE sloppy. He looks off-balance as well. Not to mention that he is a little lacking in athleticism (compared to some other top-level WWE guys) - his moveset is better suited to a guy at least 40lbs heavier and he still hasn't the power to pull off the GTS smoothly. Don't get me wrong, he's ONE of the best in the world, but still severely overrated.

Bryan has excellent transitions and smoother reversals. His missile dropkick and diving headbutt cater to the spot-monkey-loving demographic and he frequently displays a whole range of different holds in his matches for the old-school crowd. Punk is a legit martial artist? Cool story, but he doesn't showcase it in his matches. Like... at all. Those hip-kicks of his look perfectly average.

Punk does tell a great story in the ring. When he was wrestled against Undertaker, he did a great job of portraying the disrespectful young gun. When he faced Cena, he told the story of a scheming villain. On the other hand Bryan's storytelling is just as good. Apart from all the things he does in the ring, he still finds time to naturally play to the crowd with his chants.

Bryan doesn't win this battle by far, but nonetheless does it convincingly. Then again, it all comes down to who you like better, anyway. It could be shit reasons, too - Punk, because he's the closest thing to an internet smark or Bryan, because of his epic beard.

this is why you piss me off so much.
Sorry. One of my sole goals in life is to appease you, so you won't throw food from your high-chair while reading my posts.:shrug:

Or could it possibly be that my posts are coherent, I have a job, I'm married, and I don't take this posting thing as life or death?(*Waits for cracks of working at McDonald's and having a 300 lb wife.*)

It kinda saddens me that you get so mad over wrestling posts. And it's funny.:p

Variety? Cm punk, all he does is use his knees.
Do the Anaconda Vice, belly to belly suplex, running bulldog from the corner, crossbody, arm-trap swinging neckbreaker, plancha through the ropes, or the Savage elbow involve the use of his knees?

Just off the top of my head, there's seven moves he uses in almost every match that having nothing to do with his knees of every kind.

at least with daniel bryan he relies on his speed.
That he does. He has a high octane offense that few can match. And while I'm a huge Bryan fan, and find their(his and Punk's) ring work close, and often, comparable, do you know who else relied/relies on his speed?

Evan Bourne. You should make a "Who's better in the ring: CM Punk or Evan Bourne thread?" Because high octane offense is ALL that matters.:rolleyes:

cm punk is just painfully slow to watch in the ring. dont be delusional and dont fucking ASSUME things. ARE U FUCKING ******ED???
I'm not sure what I assumed. I stated...MY....Personal...Preference. What that means, in layman's terms, is that I can't be wrong. If I said them as statements of fact, you could assume I'm wrong. But I never said any such thing, did I?

Thought not.

He is a better wrestler than cm punk.. dont be delusional.
He's not in my opinion. For this thread's purposes, that's all that counts.

can daniel bryan carry matches with big show? YES HE FUCKING CAN. can cm punk? no he cannot. daniel bryan can make anybody look good, cm punk cant.
First, it takes two men to have a good match. Second, the Big Show/Bryan matches I've seen could be generously labeled as passable. Want to see good Big Show matches from recent? See his series with Mark Henry in 2011, or his series with Sheamus, specifically their match at Hell and A Cell 2012.

Mark Henry and Sheamus have had better matches with Show then Bryan or Punk.

are u fucking serious? cm punk is theo ne with better promos and better physique (althoguh it isnt saying MUCH because both their physiques suck donkey balls).. cm punk also has more charisma, daniel bryan has a goofy gimmick.. cm punk can actually be taken seriously and is a massive draw. please do not be so delusional.
You have me curious: When did name calling, excessive cussing, and third grade grammar pass for making actual points about subject manner?

And this thread isn't about their physique or their promo ability. It's titled, "Better In Ring".

what? cm punk is explosive? yeah fucking right man.. hes slow as fuck in the ring. neckbreakers are not anything special. runnig bulldow is nothing special, running knee is also sloppy as fuck, it doesnt look legitimate.
Have you seen anyone else execute the arm-trap swinging neckbreaker....at all? If so, who? He's the only I've seen do it.

And the rest, again, are my opinion. Punk has the ability to go from a slower, more methodical pace to a fast-paced style quickly, often by doing moves in succession.

ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS? DID U JUTS SAY CM PUNK'S DIVING ELBOW LOOKS FLAWLASS????
Is it Randy Savage's? No. But it's pretty darn good.

OH my fucking god.. are u on crack/ seriously u dont know how much i just want to punch u in the fucking face right now.
A tough guy over the internet. How original and mature. You can swear multiple times and threaten to punch me in one sentence!:zzzz:

do u even watch cm punk's matches?
All the time. His Best In The World DVD is excellent. I've followed him since ROH. The 'Summer of Punk' angle WWE somewhat ran in 2011? It was derivative of the angle ROH ran with Punk.

So, how about you?

compare his fucking diving elbow to SHAWN MICHAEL's diving elbow. big difference. shawn michaels are flawless, not cm punk's.. cm punk just botched it against randy orton this week.

1. Doing a comparison would be silly, because they do them in two different ways. And if you've followed Michaels' career, you would know that he botched it himself a few times. Heck, so did Randy Savage.

When Punk hits it square, which is 95% of the time, it's a thing of beauty.

i am really struggling to see if u are delusional or really just plain stupid.
Back to the name calling again when we can't make a coherent point, are we? Tsk.Tsk...

punk's out of nowhere offense? lol.. you make it sound good when it is not. trust me, his offense isn't that good.
Clearly, I should 'trust you', because you've proven to be correct so often before. Oh...wait.....

Punk's neckbreaker to Orton on Monday came out of nowhere. When he grabbed the ropes and held on when everyone else moves in so Orton can hit the belly to belly suplex, that was the essence of ring awareness. He has in the past on Mysterio, Cena, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, to name a few, hit the GTS out of nowhere.

Punk's not even my favorite between the ropes, or even top 3 in WWE, to be honest. But I can appreciate the fact that he's darn good at what he does in there.

The ironic thing here is this: You take your namesake from him, and you're bashing him left and right, simply because I posted Punk > Bryan in the ring. Seriously, man, do you stalk my wrestling posts? If so, I beg of you, try and come up with better arguments. :thumbsup:

hes not even that fast
Yet he can move from a methodical pace to a faster one quite quickly.

And he wouldnt look legit in a match with brock lesnar.
And this is based on what? Past experience? Nope. Rey freakin Mysterio had competitive matches with Brock Lesnar, but Punk won't look legitimate?

We'll find out, but until we do, that statement is a word you've used incorrectly, several times here: Assuming.

daniel bryan relies on his SPEED and high flying moves. to be honest that is his top strength, while cm punk doesnt have that much speed.
Again, look at my Evan Bourne example. Bourne relies on his speed and ability to fly, so does that make him better then Punk?

And that statement isn't even correct. Bryan mixes a high octane offense with technical prowess. I just prefer CM Punk in the ring, as I said, slightly.

the GTS can NOT be hit out of nowhere.u need to carry them and lift them down.. an example of OUT OF NOWHERE and INSTANT is shawn michael's finisher. shawn michael can sweet chin music someone who is flying towards him, can cm punk just hit the gts when someone is flying?
Out of nowhere means that it can happen suddenly from a variety of positions or without warning. That happens with the GTS. Punk hit the GTS out of nowhere on Orton Monday. Ended the match. He hit back-to-back GTS' out of nowhere on Jericho at Payback. Ended the match. Hit the GTS on Rock at Raw 1000, or, if you like, on your favorite wrestler, John Cena:)o), at Money In The Bank.

I didn't say, "From any position." If I did, you could make the HBK/Punk comparison, and I would be wrong. But I didn't. I said 'Out of Nowhere.'

and anyways, cm punk always misses his gts.. it seems like it never hits the person.
That's a good thing, me thinks, because if he legitimately hit it, he would break a lot of noses.

cm punk's pace is TOO slow..
To you, perhaps. I think he wrestles an excellent hybrid of methodical, technical, and fast-paced when needed.

if youre going to have a bad physique.
He doesn't have a bad physique, whatsoever. He just doesn't have the typical WWE physique. Big difference.

skillset? his fucking moveset, half of it isnt executed properly.. his gts barely hits people.
And yet, by both our forums, and other Internet websites, Punk has been voted 'best wrestler'.

Either that's a lot of people on crack, or your wrong.

are u on crack? can u plz watch wrestling?? seriously, what have u been fucking watching? ur posts fucking piss me off so much.. u fucking piss me off so much.
1. Swearing and name calling are not legitimate substitutes for making a point.
2. If my posts anger you so much, stop reading them. It's as simple as that, kid. ;)

Because I won't be reading anymore of yours. Your trolling is laughable and my brain hurts after reading your posts the grammar is so poor and much of what you write makes no sense. I prefer CM Punk in the ring. You prefer Bryan. Let me let you in on a little secret: That's OK! Some prefer TNA to WWE and others ROH to either company. That doesn't make them wrong either.

So since my posts anger you so much, do what I'm doing: Go under your User CP, and hit "block user." That way you never have to learn anything and can remain on the short bus forever. Bye now. :wave:

CM Punk has never been as good as Bryan or will ever be as good as Bryan, as a wrestler.

Punk is the better talker, he has more of a presence, but Bryan is the better technician and is much more naturally diverse. He can take you to the ground and lock in a wide variety of submissions, he can grapple, he can strike, he can go to the top, he has the speed to fly high, he is athletic and creative - the kip-up followed by a Clothesline on Sheamus from Raw was fantastic, hadn't seen Bryan do that sequence since about 2006 - he has always been the better wrestler and will always be the better wrestler.

Bryan is the original Best In The World and the current Best In The World. Punk is still great though, I'd say he's certainly in the same league of wrestler as Bryan and to be in or around that level of wrestler takes a ton of talent.

Who is better "in ring"? Simple, the person people pay to see! That's why Hogan > Savage; Austin > Benoit and Cena > Punk > Bryan.

Whether we want to see a Bryan wrestle more than a Cena - people pay to see Cena. So, to the layman, John Cena versus Ryback or Mark Henry is more worth them shelling out their hard earned dollar than Daniel Bryan versus Randy Orton. Should D-Bry ever attain the top position and PPV buys exceed those of Cena or Punk... then we can talk about him being better.

So wrong.
first of all what makes a great match, is when it doesn't look 100% scripted.

What is Daniel Bryans(whom I LOVE) Stand out match?
CM Punk, we all know the answer, MITB 2011 vs John Cena. Nothing has come close since and the ones that are in the discussion.....ARE CM PUNK MATCHES!

CM Punk is an incredible ring psyhcologist this is not even up for debate
Ok let me stop you right here. That match at MITB was great because of the situation and the story...If you turn your volume down and watch that match it was a sloppy mess. Cm punk was given a match in his hometown, in the main event, agianst the most hated guy in the wwe, on the last do of his contract, for the wwe title. Bryan has never had that situation and its not because of his wrestling skills. Hell the promo alone was bettert than that match.

Daniel Bryan has better matches than that on Raw. That match just had a big match feel....kinda like Rock vs Hogan ( im not saying it was on that level ) but it was a good match because of the situation and the crowd, not the actual

It really doesnt matter who is better though....cuz Austin Aries is the best in the world and I hate TNA

I think Bryan is "better" overall in the ring but I enjoy CM Punk's matches more, if that makes sense.

I guess I get bored of Daniel Bryan's matches sometimes (even though he's top notch in the ring) whereas I rarely get bored of Punk's matches. I'm no expert so I can't analyze it on a really technical level but I think Punk has better rythmn.

Daniel Bryan is far and away a better technical wrestler than CM Punk and virtually all others. However, CM Punk is currently superior at putting on excellent professional wrestling matches.

Having said that, Bryan looks far more likely to bridge the gap to "excellent professional wrestler" than Punk has of becoming the "best technical wrestler." Indeed, Bryan has shown in the past that he is well capable of having excellent

Right now, I would say that Punk is ahead but in say a years time after Bryan has maybe had a potentially epic series of matches with John Cena, that gap might be even closer. Granted, Punk could also have had a long and successful feud with Heyman and Lesnar too.

Why the fuck are you morons arguing with each others opinions? No one is right or wrong here. Just state your opinion and leave geez. Immature ass people. Anyways being that the question aims at who's better in the ring I'm going with Bryan. Punk is awesome in every way but Bryan has more charisma in his matches and uses a greater variety of moves. I think Bryans only shortcoming is his size though he is fairly muscular and can work like a Chris Benoit meets Shawn Michaels type. and thats my opinion which I will debate

Who is better "in ring"? Simple, the person people pay to see! That's why Hogan > Savage; Austin > Benoit and Cena > Punk > Bryan.

Whether we want to see a Bryan wrestle more than a Cena - people pay to see Cena. So, to the layman, John Cena versus Ryback or Mark Henry is more worth them shelling out their hard earned dollar than Daniel Bryan versus Randy Orton. Should D-Bry ever attain the top position and PPV buys exceed those of Cena or Punk... then we can talk about him being better.

Going by your logic - People paid to see Rock-Cena, probably the richest bout in history, but did they deliver a great match? Hell no. We are just talking about the better performer in-ring, the actual match itself and not the whole package. Sure Cena can sell tickets, but that doesn't make him the best wrestler, I mean "wrestler" not the superstar.

Daniel Bryan is undoubtedly the best wrestler today period.

Going by your logic - People paid to see Rock-Cena, probably the richest bout in history, but did they deliver a great match? Hell no. We are just talking about the better performer in-ring, the actual match itself and not the whole package. Sure Cena can sell tickets, but that doesn't make him the best wrestler, I mean "wrestler" not the superstar.

Daniel Bryan is undoubtedly the best wrestler today period.

PPVs are sold on the matches, people paid to see John Cena versus the Rock in a wrestling bout - not for their promo abilities. So, by sheer definition, people were more interested in seeing those two wrestle than say Daniel Bryan versus CM Punk (who faced each other for the WWe Belt in 2012 at Over The Limit... OTL was the lowest selling WWe PPV of 2012).

We may prefer to watch Bryan vs Punk than Cena vs Rock but the fact is that the general public are less willing to pay to watch that match. So, in their eyes (and therefore in Vince's eyes), Cena and Rock are better in the ring just as the general public (and Vince) preferred Hogan and Austin over Savage and Benoit.

And if we really want to go all the way - 'The American Dragon' Brian Danielson was regarded by many insiders as the World's best in ring talent long before he joined the WWe. However, there is an intangible that no amount of highspots can replace (see Rey Mysterio), until Bryan illustrates that he has that in intangible the ring he must continue to languish behind Punk and Cena in the eyes of the World.

Sorry. One of my sole goals in life is to appease you, so you won't throw food from your high-chair while reading my posts.:shrug:
Don't try to be sarcastic,cool, cute, or funny. ur none of the above.

Or could it possibly be that my posts are coherent, I have a job, I'm married, and I don't take this posting thing as life or death?(*Waits for cracks of working at McDonald's and having a 300 lb wife.*)
am i supposed to believe you? u spend all ur free time on a wrestling forum. i have a billion dollars, u believe me?

It kinda saddens me that you get so mad over wrestling posts. And it's funny.:p
its funny how ignorant u are, thats what is funny.

Do the Anaconda Vice, belly to belly suplex, running bulldog from the corner, crossbody, arm-trap swinging neckbreaker, plancha through the ropes, or the Savage elbow involve the use of his knees?
good job on nitpicking, i was exagerating obviously, i meant MOST of his moves use his knees. he barely uses the bulldog anymore, when did he even use that suplex? and arm swing is only one move that he uses regularly.. plancha does require knees, savage elbow is sloppy..

Just off the top of my head, there's seven moves he uses in almost every match that having nothing to do with his knees of every kind.
give urself a pat on the back man, but i just proved u wrong. read ^
That he does. He has a high octane offense that few can match. And while I'm a huge Bryan fan, and find their(his and Punk's) ring work close, and often, comparable, do you know who else relied/relies on his speed?

Evan Bourne. You should make a "Who's better in the ring: CM Punk or Evan Bourne thread?" Because high octane offense is ALL that matters.:rolleyes:
it looks much more credible, thats for sure. cm punk acts like a 245 pound man when he is not.

I'm not sure what I assumed. I stated...MY....Personal...Preference. What that means, in layman's terms, is that I can't be wrong. If I said them as statements of fact, you could assume I'm wrong. But I never said any such thing, did I?
Thought not.
its like saying u prefer big show rather than rey mysterio in the ring.. it doesnt make sense because the 2 are blatantly different.
He's not in my opinion. For this thread's purposes, that's all that counts.
i am trying to prove u wrong..

First, it takes two men to have a good match. Second, the Big Show/Bryan matches I've seen could be generously labeled as passable. Want to see good Big Show matches from recent? See his series with Mark Henry in 2011, or his series with Sheamus, specifically their match at Hell and A Cell 2012.
no, daniel bryan can haev a good match with anybody.. lol, big shows match with mark henry was good? ur delusional man, its official.

Mark Henry and Sheamus have had better matches with Show then Bryan or Punk.
no they didnt, lol. are u blind?

You have me curious: When did name calling, excessive cussing, and third grade grammar pass for making actual points about subject manner?

And this thread isn't about their physique or their promo ability. It's titled, "Better In Ring".
thanks for stating the obvious.. i know the thread title.

Have you seen anyone else execute the arm-trap swinging neckbreaker....at all? If so, who? He's the only I've seen do it.
is that supposed to put punk over? everybody has a unique set.. of course nobody does it. same for randy orton's ddt, john cena's 5 knuckle shuffle, dont be fucking stupid.
And the rest, again, are my opinion. Punk has the ability to go from a slower, more methodical pace to a fast-paced style quickly, often by doing moves in succession.
anybody can transition from slow to fast. its nothing special.

Is it Randy Savage's? No. But it's pretty darn good.
not really lol. are u blind?

A tough guy over the internet. How original and mature. You can swear multiple times and threaten to punch me in one sentence!:zzzz:
a funny person on the internet. wow.

All the time. His Best In The World DVD is excellent. I've followed him since ROH. The 'Summer of Punk' angle WWE somewhat ran in 2011? It was derivative of the angle ROH ran with Punk.

So, how about you?
i am smart enough to know that cm punk isnt good in the ring, how about you? he can be sloppy a lot, like these past weeks he has been having some in ring rust.

1. Doing a comparison would be silly, because they do them in two different ways. And if you've followed Michaels' career, you would know that he botched it himself a few times. Heck, so did Randy Savage.

When Punk hits it square, which is 95% of the time, it's a thing of beauty.
its not a thing of beauty lol.. and how do hbk and cm punk do it differently? cm punk's elbow looks so unlegit and unpainful, like it doesnt hit them.

Back to the name calling again when we can't make a coherent point, are we? Tsk.Tsk...

Clearly, I should 'trust you', because you've proven to be correct so often before. Oh...wait.....
i was correct before, dont be delusional.

Punk's neckbreaker to Orton on Monday came out of nowhere. When he grabbed the ropes and held on when everyone else moves in so Orton can hit the belly to belly suplex, that was the essence of ring awareness. He has in the past on Mysterio, Cena, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, to name a few, hit the GTS out of nowhere.
but the gts isnt instant, u have to carry them on top and throw them down. its not effective on big men either.. and its executed badly. it barely even hits people in the head.

Punk's not even my favorite between the ropes, or even top 3 in WWE, to be honest. But I can appreciate the fact that he's darn good at what he does in there.
hes good on promos and charisma, but no in the ring.

The ironic thing here is this: You take your namesake from him, and you're bashing him left and right, simply because I posted Punk > Bryan in the ring. Seriously, man, do you stalk my wrestling posts? If so, I beg of you, try and come up with better arguments. :thumbsup:
the thing is, i am a fan of cm punk. but i can admit his fucking flaws.. i know he has a bad look and bad in ring skills, but i know that his massive drawing ability, his promos, and his charisma balance it out, thus making him my favourite.

Yet he can move from a methodical pace to a faster one quite quickly.
is that supposed to be impressive?

And this is based on what? Past experience? Nope. Rey freakin Mysterio had competitive matches with Brock Lesnar, but Punk won't look legitimate?
rey is better in the ring, so of course. rey is also faster. cm punk lacks athleticism.. he cant run across the ring many times like daniel bryan or hbk do.
We'll find out, but until we do, that statement is a word you've used incorrectly, several times here: Assuming.
that statement is what YOU used incorrectely

Again, look at my Evan Bourne example. Bourne relies on his speed and ability to fly, so does that make him better then Punk?
yes it does..
And that statement isn't even correct. Bryan mixes a high octane offense with technical prowess. I just prefer CM Punk in the ring, as I said, slightly.
thats the equivalent of saying u prefer hornswoggle over rey mysterio in the ring.. one is obviously better than the other its not even funny.

Out of nowhere means that it can happen suddenly from a variety of positions or without warning. That happens with the GTS. Punk hit the GTS out of nowhere on Orton Monday. Ended the match. He hit back-to-back GTS' out of nowhere on Jericho at Payback. Ended the match. Hit the GTS on Rock at Raw 1000, or, if you like, on your favorite wrestler, John Cena:)o), at Money In The Bank.
u need to study ur vocab.. out of nowhere means out of nowhere.. its self explanatory.. u should compare the time it takes to execute the superkick and the time for a gts, big difference.. even an AA and a GTS, there is a time difference.

I didn't say, "From any position." If I did, you could make the HBK/Punk comparison, and I would be wrong. But I didn't. I said 'Out of Nowhere.'
same thing.

That's a good thing, me thinks, because if he legitimately hit it, he would break a lot of noses.
so thats how u justify the gts looking like shit?

To you, perhaps. I think he wrestles an excellent hybrid of methodical, technical, and fast-paced when needed.
he lacks athleticism, good execution, and speed.

He doesn't have a bad physique, whatsoever. He just doesn't have the typical WWE physique. Big difference.
darren young has a better physique.

And yet, by both our forums, and other Internet websites, Punk has been voted 'best wrestler'.
no, daniel bryan has..
Either that's a lot of people on crack, or your wrong.
so u like being funny now, right?

1. Swearing and name calling are not legitimate substitutes for making a point.
2. If my posts anger you so much, stop reading them. It's as simple as that, kid. ;)
i am not swearing.
2. your posts are stupid.. stop making stupid posts.

Because I won't be reading anymore of yours. Your trolling is laughable and my brain hurts after reading your posts the grammar is so poor and much of what you write makes no sense. I prefer CM Punk in the ring. You prefer Bryan. Let me let you in on a little secret: That's OK! Some prefer TNA to WWE and others ROH to either company. That doesn't make them wrong either.
its not as simple as that.. remember my analogy above? its the equivalent of saying u prefer hornswoggle's wrestling skills over rey mysterio's.. it just doesnt make sense.

So since my posts anger you so much, do what I'm doing: Go under your User CP, and hit "block user." That way you never have to learn anything and can remain on the short bus forever. Bye now. :wave:
i wanna prove your stupidity wrong. that is why i didnt block you yet.. when i see a stupid person, i just want to change his mind because ignorance pisses me off, badly.

PLEASE cm punk, STOP trying to do that elbow of top rope! It looks HORRIBLE!~ you have no leg power, or torso muscles, something is way off! IT LOOKS SO SO ACKWARD!

Macho Man Randy Savage and HBK did PERFECT ELBOWS everytime! cm punk, you are no where NEAR, not even in Same Planet, where their BALL PARK is at! cm punk is so sloppy, and poor execution! VERY BORING ON MIC, and just copies stuff, UN-ORIGINAL! I've been a Fan since 1980, and I've SEEN THE VERY BEST! THE STEAMBOAT's, FLAIR's, RUDE's, Hennigs, Hart, HBK, Savage, Martel, Guerrero, etc.....

Punk should reunite with Kofi and challenge The Shield for the tag titles and then lose. And then he should get in a feud with Jack Swagger and then lose again so Jack Swagger can once again be "elevated to" the top.

And then Punk should fight Curtis at WM to prove who's the real Paul Heyman guy and then lose so Curtis can be the real best in the world.

win/win situation for WWE.

Punk should reunite with Kofi and challenge The Shield for the tag titles and then lose. And then he should get in a feud with Jack Swagger and then lose again so Jack Swagger can once again be "elevated to" the top.

And then Punk should fight Curtis at WM to prove who's the real Paul Heyman guy and then lose so Curtis can be the real best in the world.

win/win situation for WWE.

shut up with ur god damn stupid ideas.. thank goodness you are not a wwe writer. i would rather have john cena job to those losers than cm punk. cena has been on top for 8 years and he isnt that big of a draw. its time for him to step down and give back to the company

shut up with ur god damn stupid ideas.. thank goodness you are not a wwe writer. i would rather have john cena job to those losers than cm punk. cena has been on top for 8 years and he isnt that big of a draw. its time for him to step down and give back to the company

Ok, how about Punk vs Cesaro Antonio and Punk loses so Cesaro can be a main eventer? Or Punk vs Santino (I think this is very possible since there's been talk about Santino returning as a serious character) and what better way to make an impact than beating Punk in a PPV match?

but i honestly think wwe's going with the curtis and fandango route still so dey can b legend status like hhh, taker, austin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back