Daniel Bryan & CM Punk

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
With Daniel Bryan & CM Punk currently teaming up, I thought of a name for the team that was not one of which they had suggested. Since their feud is with the Authority, I thought of the name Anarchy.

With the Authority constantly antagonizing Daniel Bryan & CM Punk, I am reminded of how Vince used to do the same with HHH and Shawn Michaels, before they reformed D-X.

I would also like to see Anarchy become more of a D-X styled stable, even if it's just to make fun of the original D-X at HHH's expense. They could recruit Brie Bella, and since he currently doesn't have a storyline, have them recruit Paul Heyman; and possibly the Rhodes Dynasty.

The storyline could culminate in a match at Wrestlemania with Shawn and HHH taking of Daniel & CM Punk.

I don't think this would actually work. HHH has history with both Bryan and Punk, and for now Bryan and Punk tagging is understandable. However, a team or for that matter, a stable that too including Brie and Paul Heyman? Heyman just got beaten by Punk, so him joining Punk's team is not happening. Brie has no business being in this storyline. Let her be in that Total Divas.

I think that once Punk and Bryan are done with Wyatts, they'll go there separate ways, one of them winning the Rumble, while the other one does something at Elimination Chamber.

uhh, you guys do realize they've already gone their separate ways right? Punk is now against the Shield and Bryan is now against the Wyatts alone. Their tag team is over with.

^Yeah pretty sure they aren't teaming anymore.

However I like the name Goat to Sleep but no them joining Paul Heyman makes no sense and like I said they're done teaming Punk is moving on to the Shield and Bryan is moving on to the Wyatts

Punk is in the better spot though, because the Shield is linked to the Authority and the big angle...and Bryan is in a feud with the Wyatts and the Wyatts have no tie in with the Authority..So Punk is back in the main event and Bryan isn't..*rolls eyes* I thought they'd both be tied in.

Anarchy sounds so wrong, especially since it is connected with a lot of real life stuff and I can see a lot of people being against it. I know it is just a scripted TV show, but I think this is kinda weird, at least it seems weird to me seeing two guys being called Anarchists, just because they go against the Authority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back