• Bicycle Kick

• You're Dismissed

• Sharpshooter

• McIntyre DDT

• SwaggerBomb

• Warrior's Way

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going with Drew McIntyre's Finisher, The Future Shock. It may not be the most flashy or athletic but the move looks very devastating. Like someone said before me, Drew can pretty much use the move on anybody from Kane to Kofi Kingston. He brings some of the best elements of different versions of a DDT. It's a double underhook, he snaps with his leg and drops them directly on their head.

While I like both the SSP and the Wasteland, neither is my most recent favorite. Though I know Zack Ryder has been in the WWE for several years now, his most recent Woo Woo Woo incarnation I consider an essentially new character. The Zack Attack, or inverted Overdrive, was an awesome move, though I think I read that he quit using it and switched to the Rough Ryder, but I could be wrong, since I've seen very few of his matches. Well, ones where he wins.

For me I had to select 'other' because I believe the award for best 'young talent' finisher should go to Cody Rhodes and his Cross Rhodes move. Why? Other than the fact it's cool looking, it looks like one of those moves that if buggered up in some way, it could actually break someone's neck....so I suppose the fact that it looks legitimately devasting is the reason I like it best.

The Cross Rhodes is a pretty cool looking move when done right. I like it a lot better than the Dream Street.

I'd go with the Trouble in Paradise because that move has a surprise element and can potentially also have theatrical element. It's never been done in the WWE and incites a really good pop.

I love the TKO 'You're Dismissed' by Alex Riley. He is the single reason i watch NXT every tuesday night. And when he hits this move, i go nuts.

But another mention goes to Tarver's reverse powerslam, which i believe he used to call Tarver's Lightning, back in FCW. It looks like it could do alot of damage, and actually keep you down for the three count.

I love the TKO 'You're Dismissed' by Alex Riley. He is the single reason i watch NXT every tuesday night. And when he hits this move, i go nuts.

I have liked the move ever since I saw it in one of the earlier SD vs Raw games, I believe it was 06 (the best one IMO but I have yet to play 10), when I didn't even know that it had ever been used by an older wrestler as a finisher. It just looks so badass and is a beautiful move to watch when executed perfectly.

I'm a little surprised that no Hart Dynasty marks have gone on about their use of the Sharpshooer yet, Kidd and Smith both do it very well from what I have seen and it is a great nostalgia move and one of the few legit submission finishers left in the E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back