• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best WWE rant I've seen on Youtube (STP Thread)

I'm so tired of the same old points. "Wrestling was better when I was a kid!" "They need to book it this way!"

The video description says it all. "wwe sucks so much i just wanna wrestling not bullshit.......P.S GIVE EVAN BORNE/MATT SYDAL A PUSH AND STOP MAKING JOB THE SHIT OUT OF ALL THE SO CALLED TOP GUYS"

It's just another know-it-all guy who think he knows how to run a multi-million dollar business. I want to see good technical wrestling, just like this guy, but what makes it more entertaining, and much more marketable, are the storylines. We all know that Bryan Danielson is a terrific wrestler. We all know that The Miz is less talented in the ring. It's a tired point, and an irrelevant one. You can't just push guys in the way this guy obviously wants it done. You have to build characters to get them over in the WWE, and The Miz is a marketable character with the capacity to entertain.

This guy also asks why Vickie Guerrero has a job. He calls she says that she has no talent, and is an ugly ****e. Saying that she isn't talented as a heel is not even debatable. The roof comes off of every arena she speaks at. She's not supposed to be a diva, and she's had relationship angles as a way of getting over. One telling thing that he questions is why Vickie Guerrero was a pro on NXT, since she has "never wrestled a match in her life." If Vickie Guerrero isn't knowledgeable in how to be a successful heel in WWE, I don't know who is. He obviously doesn't realize that WWE is more than just pure wrestling.

He seems like another bitter Attitude Era fanatic who looks at the past with rose-colored glasses. And that's further proven when he goes into why TNA is superior to WWE. He says that TNA has better storylines, characters, gimmicks, and wrestling than the WWE, even though he was just complaining about very entertaining characters. He also says that John Cena and other Raw superstars do "the same 3 moves." He says that WWE was good in the 80s and 90s and bad now. Same tired arguments, same baseless claims. Just another guy that thinks he knows how to run the WWE better, which normally consists of "push this midcard guy" or "bring back stone cold."

EDIT: I totally thought this was in the non-spam sections. Fuck.

I'm so tired of the same old points. "Wrestling was better when I was a kid!" "They need to book it this way!"

The video description says it all. "wwe sucks so much i just wanna wrestling not bullshit.......P.S GIVE EVAN BORNE/MATT SYDAL A PUSH AND STOP MAKING JOB THE SHIT OUT OF ALL THE SO CALLED TOP GUYS"

It's just another know-it-all guy who think he knows how to run a multi-million dollar business. I want to see good technical wrestling, just like this guy, but what makes it more entertaining, and much more marketable, are the storylines. We all know that Bryan Danielson is a terrific wrestler. We all know that The Miz is less talented in the ring. It's a tired point, and an irrelevant one. You can't just push guys in the way this guy obviously wants it done. You have to build characters to get them over in the WWE, and The Miz is a marketable character with the capacity to entertain.

This guy also asks why Vickie Guerrero has a job. He calls she says that she has no talent, and is an ugly ****e. Saying that she isn't talented as a heel is not even debatable. The roof comes off of every arena she speaks at. She's not supposed to be a diva, and she's had relationship angles as a way of getting over. One telling thing that he questions is why Vickie Guerrero was a pro on NXT, since she has "never wrestled a match in her life." If Vickie Guerrero isn't knowledgeable in how to be a successful heel in WWE, I don't know who is. He obviously doesn't realize that WWE is more than just pure wrestling.

He seems like another bitter Attitude Era fanatic who looks at the past with rose-colored glasses. And that's further proven when he goes into why TNA is superior to WWE. He says that TNA has better storylines, characters, gimmicks, and wrestling than the WWE, even though he was just complaining about very entertaining characters. He also says that John Cena and other Raw superstars do "the same 3 moves." He says that WWE was good in the 80s and 90s and bad now. Same tired arguments, same baseless claims. Just another guy that thinks he knows how to run the WWE better, which normally consists of "push this midcard guy" or "bring back stone cold."

To sum up Jones' rant here... fuck that guy, he's an idiot.

You speak the truth. The guy in the video clearly doen't understand how WWE works.

Man Im shocked you guys think that. I thought this guy was way more educated and well informed then most youtube wrestling fanboys.

^ I know its the spam forum, but could you at least give a bit of explanation as to why? Is it simply because you disagree with his points? Because hes not wearing a shirt?

He's an idiot, that's why. I don't know if it is because his parents happen to be brother and sister, or the fact that he has a slight mental ******ation... But rest assured, he's an idiot.

^ I know its the spam forum, but could you at least give a bit of explanation as to why? Is it simply because you disagree with his points? Because hes not wearing a shirt?

Someone who makes a youtube video without a shirt is automatically thrown into my ****** Bin...unless that person happens to be an attractive female.

Yeah this guy is a douchey cunt. I couldn't even watch the whole thing because of the cuntiness just radiating off of him.

He's an idiot, that's why. I don't know if it is because his parents happen to be brother and sister, or the fact that he has a slight mental ******ation... But rest assured, he's an idiot.

Arguably the best explanation of all time.

^haha close...

Its someone I know. I find his videos hilarious. Like the random stuff he does in the first 20 seconds or so are hilarious.

But still I cant believe you guys hate him just becase you disagree with what he is saying >_>...

Actually watch the video and listen to what he says.

I don't hate the guy. I just think his opinions are stupid, self-important, and ignorant. But I've already said way too much on this topic.

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BY THE STUPID THREAD POLICE!!

Police_Light_Red.jpg

As soon as it got to about 1:30 and he said as a wrestling fan I immediately thought, GO FUCKING WATCH ROH THEN. Not that WWE doesn't have good wresling matches as jack swagger, kofi kingston, daniel bryan, john morrison and dolph ziggler prove, prove if you don't appreciate that part of proffessional wrestling or "sports entertainment" is the entertainment aspect then your looking for something else.

But still I cant believe you guys hate him just becase you disagree with what he is saying >_>...

Actually watch the video and listen to what he says.

No one said they hate him. We all just said he is a moron, stupid, and I called him a cunt. I think those are all fair statements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back