Undertaker Vs. Bret Hart Summerslam 97

Undertaker Vs. Shawn Michaels Bad Blood 97

Undertaker Vs. Kane Wrestlemania 14

Undertaker Vs. Kane Summerslam 2000

Undertaker Vs. Triple H Wrestlemania X7

Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar No Mercy 2002

Undertaker Vs. Jbl No Mercy 2004

Other

I Think Shawn Michaels Vs. Undertaker In The First Hell In A Cell Was His Greatest Match

yeah jus like the poll ima tie the mankind and shawn michaels match they were both classic matches

Yeah They Were Especially Because Bearer Turned On Undertaker

Shawn Michaels Vs. The Undertaker (Hell In A Cell) @ Bad Blood 97'-This match was great, the first HIAC, and it introduced us Kane, who would feud with Taker in a legendary feud.

Dam i can't make my mind up most of them were great matchs

I forget when it was, last year some time, but the two matches he had with Angle (one at a PPV, the other on a RAW) were my two favorite matches of his!

Although I loved the buildup for the Kane match and the whole spectacle and the fact that they put on a very good big man match, I'd have to say that the original HIAC is my favorite Taker match. I have never seen the one with Angle from earlier this year, so I can't vouch for/against that one although I've heard it was tremendous.

Undertaker vs Mankind in the Boiler Room Brawl... Classic Match... And also the HIAC with Mankind.... That match really put Taker and Foley both to the top.... But my favorite Taker thing is his WM undefeated streak....

I liked the HIAC one but im going to go with MAnkind vs. Undertaker because of the fact the feud was juicy and it seemed great...They had a great match at summer slam '96...Dont get me wrong i liked the hiac one but i rather mankind vs. Taker any day...

wholef'nshow15 said:
Yeah They Were Especially Because Bearer Turned On Undertaker

I think the Boiler Room Brawl was highly overrated...I just watched it again for the first time in awhile on my new WWE 24/7 and it wasnt that great. Their best match was at "Revenge Of The Taker" IN YOUR HOUSE...that match was fucking brutal...Mankind went head first into Vince announce desk and was buried under 3 tv monitors...classic match

I'm not too sure about Taker's match with Mankind at Summerslam '96, but where's the legendary Hell In A Cell with Mankind at KOTR '98 on your poll?!? I would have said that, but since it's not on there I said the first ever HIAC with Shawn Michaels.

Magicians perform illusions not tricks. A trick is something a ****e does for money. Or cocaine.

Taker vs. Mankind H.I.A.C. is the most overrated match in history. I agree the bumps are impressive but thats all that happens, Foley was completley out of it after the first fall off the cage and Taker had a broken foot. Even Foleys chokeslam into the thumb tacs looked unimpressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back