Whose entrance theme was better??

• Goldberg

• Brock Lesnar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tors Hall Rule

Straight Hedge(HOG)
In this next edition I go with two people who were considered to be the next big thing in the promotions they were in... Goldberg and Brock Lesnar.. Both made a huge impact in their respective companies.. Goldberg went on that massive undefeated streak, while Lesnar became the youngest champion of his time only to be passed by RKO Orton..

They also had a match at Wrestlemania which was supposed to be a war, but was rightly bogged down crowd who kept on chanting you sold out chants to Brock and booing Goldberg for leaving..

Still they made an impact and as I stress that their Entrance themes helped them out a lot in doing so..

So whose entrance theme would you root for.. THe WAR CRY or HERE COMES THE PAIN..

1) GOLDBERG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsSkL6K4PBk

2) BROCK LESNAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8

As far as MUSIC goes, Lesnar had the superior music, that opening sound was awesome. However Goldberg's music was just one part. His entrance was a huge part of it, him standing in the pyro and breathing the smoke made his overall entrance, simply awesome.

I'm on the other side. To me, Lesnar's music beyond it's open was really generic. On the other hand, Goldberg's was more epic sounding. WCW experimented with changing Goldberg's music to Megadeth's "Crush 'Em" around the time Universal Soldier came out, but eventually went back to the original not long after. Even WWE when they went to a new theme (for licensing reasons) went with a sound alike.

I'm going with Goldberg, because the fans made that theme bigger. When that music started playing... Before it started playing all you heard was an unanimous "Goldberg" chant. Throughout the whole song... You heard the "Goldberg" chant. It made that music, one of the most epic entrance themes of all time, because of the fans chanting his name through it.

I would have to go with Lesnar only because Tazz would say " Well, here comes the pain" at the beginning and the music would make be believe that a bully was walking down to deliver some pain

Lesnar's is better, and I like it more, but Goldberg's is definitely more iconic. To me wrestling entrances are all about the "Pavlovian response", and the moment you heard the first 2-3 seconds of Goldberg's theme, you were into it.

Goldberg's entrance, in my opinion, is better than Lesnar's. Goldberg's entrance in WCW especially, is one of the most intense and spectacular entrances of all time. You have the iconic Goldberg theme playing first, then the ongoing Goldberg chants, and the anticipating part of where Goldberg makes his way to the ring, followed by the awesome pyro display. His entrance just gives you goosebumps and that "big time" feel, as like Goldberg is getting ready to go to war. It doesn't get any more awesome than that, other than Undertaker's entrance.

Goldberg's is one of the most iconic themes of all time. It is so threatening and sounds like the march of an army and is perfect for the entrance where he is seen walking through the arena to get to the curtain.

You can see he is one his way, getting closer and closer before he bursts onto the stag through the pyro. The easy answer here is Goldberg. I prefer his WWE music, but the WCW "Invasion" theme is still amazing

I def. like goldbergs music better..brocks can get u pumped wen u hear that guitar riff in the begiinning but it is pretty generic,. But when you hear goldbergs music hit u kno its time whos next? and it still kinda gives me that feeling so im going with that

I guess I'm kinda biased because I never really liked Goldberg, but I have to go with Lesnar, I feel like he was able to get over without talking partially because of his theme. And i also have a bad taste in my mouth because WCW would play the Goldberg chants over the loudspeaker which is incredibly whack to me.

Whether you're talking about just the music or the overall entrance, the answer is Goldberg.

Brock's music was slightly generic, as some others have said, Goldberg's is instantly recognizable as his.

And his overall entrance in WCW, the march to the ring, the music, the chants, the pyros, is just all went together so well. Like a previous poster said, it just had a "big time" feel. It was just epic.

accidentally clicked Brock, but yeah, Goldbergs theme is by far the better, epic and intense, and yeah Brocks was pretty generic... which is unfortunate seeing as how he was anything but

I can't decide wich one is the best. Goldbergs theme in WCW was good but i didn't like when the fans chanted his name. Lesnar's theme is also good, but i didn't like that Tazz would say "Here comes the pain".

Goldberg's theme is epic. Nobody will remember Lesnar's in a hundred years but they will Goldies cause it's iconic. It was WCW's equivalents of Austin's theme song. When you heard the War Cry, everybody in the arena would pop cause they knew the person in the ring was about to get his ass handed to him. And like one other person mentioned in this thread, the fans made the theme by chanting "GOLDBERG" through out it.

I would deffinately go with Goldbergs theam to me it had a Terminator type feel to it, Lesnars sounded genaric at best.

As far as music goes, Lesnar's just has that "I'm bout to go F*** somebody up" feel to it. Not taking anything away from Goldberg, but it's just not as good as brock's. But when it comes to entrance, Goldberg takes the cake all day!!!

Not to take anything away from my boy Brock, but Goldberg's entrance wins all the way around, music and the entrance itself. When you heard Goldberg's music as a fan you got excited beyond words, as an opponent you were shittin bricks. That's enough to give him the win from me

GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, I can remember when me & my dad would chant his name in the living room w/the surround sounds on when his music hit. Man those was some good times, but yeah Goldberg's theme music was way better IMO. I always thought that they should have had something more epic for Brock cause his music really didn't do his character enough justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back