• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Smackdown Talent

Who is Smackdown's Best Talent?

• Bobby Lashley

• Mr. Kennedy

• Matt Hardy

• Batista

• King Booker

• Rey Mysterio

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

Jrock

Who is the best Smackdown talent? Mic skills and wrestling skills.

I think Kennedy, great mic and wrestling skills. sweet finisher.

DxFreak said:
M.V.P. (Montel Vontavious Porter)

You would say that even if you didnt see him wrestle... You really do make more sence then me!

Nah but for real.... I think theres a topic like this already.... Anyways Id have to say Kennedy and Lashley.... If they both stay on SD!... Then they'll be both SD! top face and heal.... Lashley needs to work on his mic skills

I choose Kennedy...Nice finisher...Either swanton or rolling rock...not sure and his mic skills and wrestling skills are impressive...

I'd have to agree with Ken Kennedy, good wrestling skills, good charisma, i'm glad he's US Champion.

i would have to pick finlay even tho hes not on the list but from the list lashley or kennedy

i like Finlay a lot too. I like a lot of the mid card dudes on Smackdown too, like, Sylvan, London, and Vito (he needs to lose the dress though.)

out of those guys i pick lashley but rey mysterio now is absolutly horrible compared to what he used to be in wcw when he fueded with juvi he had classic matches with him
and super crazy and psicosis arent being used to their potential

Finlay gets my nood even though he is an old man, when you look at him you may think oh god what can this guy possibly bring to the table. But he is actually a really decent wrestler has a mad ass irish accent and can get it done in the ring.

Its a shame the wwe decided to wait so long to bring him in, excellent talent indeed.

i only like finlay cause he has that little bastard and when finlay brings him otu its funny as hell, but dont get me wrong finaly is a good wrestler

I'm going to vote for Mr. Kennedy, he's a great wrestler and has great mic skills to. I would have chosen Rey Mysterio but, he just doesn't seem the same as he used to be in the past.

Flames Out
Dragon

Am i the only one who thinks that mister kennedy is terribly overated in the ring, surely some other people have seen through his limited move set and bad wrestling.

I like Kennedy, Lashly, Mysterio, and the pitbulls but to me Benoit is still Smackdown he's my pick. I wonder what Kennedy's shocking announcement is next week. any ideas. Smackdown isn't half as bad as you guys think, their matches are better than the RAW omes. The whole Friday thing makes it difficult to watch. Many teens and young adults (most wrestling fans) are out Friday nights. Monday is a work/school night. I think that the storylines in Smackdown need some help but their matches are pretty good. Some maybe boring but not all.

The fallen grungy72 said:
Am i the only one who thinks that mister kennedy is terribly overated in the ring, surely some other people have seen through his limited move set and bad wrestling.

yea i agree tim....i hate mr.kennedy and i think he is a really abd wrestler....like come on he only knows a few wrestling moves and one of his finishers is the same as jeff hardy

Why isnt other on the list??? I'm goin' with Paul London... He's a great athlete, and in my opinion very entertaining, but I dont wanna ever see him in a main event... at least no time soon!

Lashley is a great wrestler he needs to work on his mic skills
kenedy has great mic skill he needs to work on his wrestling
king booker right now is the best at both wrestling and mic skills

I think that the undertaker is the best on smackdown. after 16 years the man still delivers quality matches.

well lets see what londons finishing move now nothing wwe screwed him over just like they did to all the cruiserwieghts

Kennedy isnt shit....i think he is so far past overrated...

King Booker is by far right now there best...he has incredible charisma, he can do comedy as good as anyone in history, and he can be intimidating when he needs to...it's too bad that WWE left him in limbo for so long, because he was awesome when he first arrived, when he was fueding with The Rock and even better when he was fueding with Steve Austin, then he started teaming with Goldust, that was hilarious stuff...but then they just sort of left him behind for like 4 years...
he is a top notch performer who deserves respect, and he has earned everything he has ever gotten, unlike these new guys that everybody gets behind and expects the world handed to them in title belts and main events, i.e Batista, Cena , Kennedy, Lashley, Orton, Carlito, ect.

Rey Misterio is nothing but a gimmick, he should never had been within sniffing distance of that world title

Matt Hardy? he still wrestles?... i thought he died...

and Bobby Lashley...didnt he used to go by the name Ahmed Johnson?

Finley gets some props, his gimmick is actually entertaining, and he has paid his dues

and there is nothing bad you can say about The Undertaker

PauLwaLL50 said:
You would say that even if you didnt see him wrestle... You really do make more sence then me!

Nah but for real.... I think theres a topic like this already.... Anyways Id have to say Kennedy and Lashley.... If they both stay on SD!... Then they'll be both SD! top face and heal.... Lashley needs to work on his mic skills

Hah. okay..

newsboy_88 said:
i'd have to say chris benoit. and he is coming back in a month or two so that's who i choose

Wtf, hes coming back in the next couple weeks.

Its gotta be matt hardy for me works his ass of every nite with no rewards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back