• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Scenario At Bound for Glory

http://www.lordsofpain.net/columns/tnatirade/the-tna-tirade-episode-37-booking-glory.html

Everyone please read this article. I want to know what you think about this scenario on how "They" should be revealed at BFG 10.10.10.

I read the whole article. It is a nice read. BUT...

If this is what finally happens, then I'll stop watching TNA. NWO 3.0? It SUCKS! It worked in the 90s... it died in the 2000s. If this is the best TNA can do after all the hype... all the waiting... or the intrigue... then TNA is really shitty.

I still believe its something else. This "deception" angle is there to confuse the fans and make them think exactly what the article says... that its going to be another NWO faction.

I want them to succeed... so lets hope for the best!

I read the whole article. It is a nice read. BUT...

If this is what finally happens, then I'll stop watching TNA. NWO 3.0? It SUCKS! It worked in the 90s... it died in the 2000s. If this is the best TNA can do after all the hype... all the waiting... or the intrigue... then TNA is really shitty.

I still believe its something else. This "deception" angle is there to confuse the fans and make them think exactly what the article says... that its going to be another NWO faction.

I want them to succeed... so lets hope for the best!

No you didn't read the whole article. There's a whole paragraph exlpaining how the presented idea is NOT like the NWO.

Why do people associate big stables with the NWO? There were big stables going after a company before the NWO and after the NWO. It's like saying that every high-flyer out there is trying to be another Rey Mysterio. It's bullshit.

AND EVEN IF it is like the N.W.O, I won't give a shit if it's entertaining and makes sense. People called The NextAss an n.W.o, and that's also bullshit. It was also great, until WWE realized that it's WWE and had to fuck it all up.

No you didn't read the whole article. There's a whole paragraph exlpaining how the presented idea is NOT like the NWO.

Yes, I did. And yes, the article (I believe was at the end) tries to explain that this is something never done before, etc... but in my eyes it is another variation of NWO.

And if that's the case, then I don't like it at all. IMHO, that will not fill my expectations after all the hype. If people disagrees, I respect that. I just don't like it and will really upset me as a fan.

Best scenario for the Bound for Glory reveal of "they" is......if its Paul Heyman (very unlikely) or maybe a big former WWE name (Batista or Shane Mcmahon, both unlikely)....I can't actually think of anything else that would actually be a satisfying end to this storyline.

Maybe it is a new 'NWO' faction. In which case that'll be to me a massive dissapointment.

As for the main event I think the best thing and what I'm hoping for is that Angle wins clean. We don't need another screwy finish in a TNA main event.

Best scenario for the Bound for Glory reveal of "they" is......if its Paul Heyman (very unlikely) or maybe a big former WWE name (Batista or Shane Mcmahon, both unlikely)....I can't actually think of anything else that would actually be a satisfying end to this storyline.

Maybe it is a new 'NWO' faction. In which case that'll be to me a massive dissapointment.

As for the main event I think the best thing and what I'm hoping for is that Angle wins clean. We don't need another screwy finish in a TNA main event.

I completely agree with everything you said. If its another NWO faction, then massive disappointment. It doesn't make sense either. Why will Hogan/Bishop want to "destroy" RVD and now Hardy? Hogan has always been pro RVD. Is that the "deception"? Then why Sting attacked RVD as well, if he just wanted Hogan? Isn't RVD the victim here?

Simply don't see the logic on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back