• Lance Storm

• Paul London

• Shelton Benjamin

• Ricky Steamboat

• Your External Choice

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Hello WZFrs, it's time we restart our hunt for the best executers of legendary moves. Today's topic:

[YOUTUBE]jbQuJN-vADY[/YOUTUBE]​

Just had to go with the biggest!

They may have had (or just have) a glittering career or faded like the label on A-Train's shampoo, but the one move that they did right was..The DropKick

Sure it's been done since the likes of Jim Brunzell (who I profess of never seeing do it) to the likes of Evan Bourne giving their opponents a taste of their mighty soles.

So here's an awesome dropkick video! MY PICK-

[YOUTUBE]x0wHaLICqBw[/YOUTUBE]​

Simply Amazing! The man's delievery hasn't changed a bit over the years. Just goes to show how much of an impact move the dropkick can be in a wrestler's arsenal. And a thing of beauty to look at as well.

Some of yours now, and yes, the old guard is encouraged to look down upon us and mention a dropkick by someone, who we can only assume, called it a dropkick when he did it, like back in the 50's.

MORE SWEET VIDEOS!

I completely agree with the choice of Randy Orton, however I wouldn't even call that one of his top 5 drop kicks of all time. The guy just has some real beauties when it comes to the dropkick, completely after the book and picture perfect.

[YOUTUBE]KKYJkYoi5NU[/YOUTUBE]​

This however is usually one of his better ones. The dropkicks straight to the face that he performs the minute the opponent is up standing, its predictable yet it still sorta catches you off guard. I tend to really like how Randy watches the opponent get to their feet, then briefly holding a hand to their face before popping the dropkick, much like this one.

[YOUTUBE]mYw7vnwrh5E[/YOUTUBE]​

Overall Randy Orton is just a talented guy when it comes to the dropkick, and I can't really think of anyone that performs it quite like him.

I don't give a shit who says it, that Big Show drop kick is SWEET. You can bitch at me all you want but please tell me for over 400 pounds and at 7 foot that wasn't a good dropkick. I clicked back and watched it like 4 times and was like WTF?!

But on to the picks it has to be Randy Orton for me, Randy for years has been doing flawless drop kicks. He's just tall enough for him to get the right height on it and to extend his legs on it. But he's not big enough for it to look strange on him. He can hit it from any ware and any time. But he doesn’t over use it, you will see him use it in turn a few times a match on occasion usually in succession. But not to the point ware it's overused.

I've never been a fan of the missile drop kick for me its just jumping and sticking out your legs. While impressive and a worth while high flying move. I just don't like it, I'm not sure why I'm telling you all this! But dammit I don't care!

I alwys thought Hardcore Holly had an amazing drop kick, probably the only world class piece of offense he ever had. Definitely my pick in this one.

Although, Paul London's dropsault was pretty special, as was Mark Jindrak. For someone so tall he was awesome at the dropkick, got up really high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back