Best Group (Includes Tag Teams) Of The Year

What Is The Best Group/Tag Team Of 2012?

• HELL NO

• Prime Time Players

• Christopher Daniels/Kazarian

• Aces and 8's

• The Shield

Results are only viewable after voting.
the WTTCOTW have been far and away the best thing in TNA, managing to completely revive both Daniels' and Kazarian's career, and doling out the best matches at most TNA PPVs.

This one isn't even close. Team Hell No has been a one dimensional act, with surprisingly mediocre tag matches, and funny skits. Daniels and Kazarian provide just as much humor, with far better matches

Team Hell No are one of the most entertaining tag teams in recent memory and are a reason to still tune in weekly, they made a potential terrible comedy angle turn to absolute gold that has to be commended. Then with their pairing they slowly helped put a renewed spotlight on the tag team division once they won the titles. Pretty easy victors here actually.

No 3MB, baby? Since I can't vote for them its Daniels & Kaz. They have been consistently good in all aspects throughout the whole year.

Bryan and Kane have made the tag belts seem like something special for the first time since like 2003. Easy choice.

I love Rollins and Ambrose, but The Shield hasn't really been around long enough to garner any realisically fair consideration so...

This is a two horse race between Hell No and Bad Influence(WTTCOTW).

Both were hilarious and have really propped up their respective brands' tag divisions.

I went with Kaz/Daniels due to the fact that they had three matches in the four star range (at Slammiversary, No Surrender, and BFG).

Annnnnnnd the Shield gets four votes.... Without even having a match.

Yep, seems right

Am not that used to Daniels/Kazarian so my vote goes to Hell No. Kane and Bryan have great dynamic together and have been very entertaining.

Hell No has been stale ever since Anger management ended, as it's the same shit every week. Kaz and Daniels use every team in the division, both have grown as promo men, and they are just a better overall team.

Hmm this is tough one . It's between Team HellNo and Kaz/Daniels.

I go kaz and Daniels.....they only won because of Daniels strut to the ring - makes me laugh everytime lol

Team Hell No is winning by a landslide and rightfully so. They've spearheaded a legit revival in tag team wrestling in WWE and the tag team scene is stronger in WWE than it's been in many years.

The PTPs continue to show promise but they simply haven't had nearly the impact of THN.

Daniels & Kazarian have been the tag team scene in TNA for this entire year. They've done a pretty good job overall but they've had nothing going on of any major significance apart from the awful AJ Styles/Claire Lynch storyline. They're the best team in TNA right now mostly by default. Not that they're not talented, but they have no real competition in that area.

Aces & Eights are a lame, watered down nWo themed Sons of Anarchy rip off.

The Shield is brand new and they've generated a lot of buzz over the past month or so, but they simply haven't been around long enough to really earn best group or team.

Team Hell No have been at the forefront of an improved tag team division, and with good reason. Both men are spectacular together. The crowd love them, the company loves them - it's not a hard decision.

Hell no has lost a lot of momentum.

The Shield just got here.

A & 8 haven't produced that huge moment yet.

PTP haven't been given the right opportunity.

Kaz and Daniels have been phenomenal.

Daniels and Kaz >>>>> Team Hell No

I heard up and down that Team Hell No were supposed to revitalize tag team wrestling and JackHammer said that they spearheaded a revival. Three months is enough for me to access it.

PTP: I love them but they keep losing over and over so it's not going to mean jack shit if they actually win.

Epico and Primo/Uso's: Jobbers

Team Rhodes Scholars: Cody is injured.

Sin Cara/Mysterio: Yawn and that yawn has mostly to do with Sin Cara.

So basically we have one team that are champions but lose half the time, a team that loses all the time, two teams that are basically jobbers, one team in which one guy is injured, and one that has Sin Cara. I forgot about Cobro as well and I should have kept forgetting them. Even the awesomeness of 3MB can't save it. Revival my ass.

Just the shots that Kaz and Daniels took at Hogan and Sting alone make them the tag team of the year. WTTCOTW!!!

By far, Daniel Bryan and Kane have been entertaining both in and out of the ring. It has been too long since two entertainers had me rolling on the floor laughing and cheering. Well deserving on their parts.

I didn't expect Kaz and Daniels to win even though they should but for it to be a landslide is comical Kaz and Daniels are every bit as entertaining a duo as Hell No and they've definitly had better matches this year including one thats nominated for MOTY have Team Hell No close to as good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back