• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Faction ever in WWE/F

Best Faction in WWE/F

• The Corperation

• Evolution

• The Right To Censor

• The Ministry

• The Nation Of Domination

• D-Generation X

• NWO

• The Hart Foundation

• The Alliance

• The Radicalz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few you missed of the top..

The Heenan Family
Los Boricuas
DOA
J.O.B Squad
The Oddities
Brood
Camp Cornette
Kaientai
Mean Street Posse
The Union (Horrible)

I think you should split DX into the original DX (HBK, HHH, Chyna) and the "new DX". But anyway, DX is by far my favorite faction ever. I like both versions of DX. NWO is my 2nd favorite followed by The Corporation.

hothead25 said:
A few you missed of the top..

The Heenan Family
Los Boricuas
DOA
J.O.B Squad
The Oddities
Brood
Camp Cornette
Kaientai
Mean Street Posse
The Union (Horrible)

Those are great factions I just dont think that Kaientai, Mean Street Posse,
J.O.B Squad, The Brood, or the odities deserve to be on this list over anyone who is on here. Now i cant think of an excuse good enough for leaving the Heenan Family out other than i forgot.

I have to go with the Nation, Loved the music and when Rocky took over, some of the funniest times ever especially when the Rock was giving Presents to the other members and gives Farooq the "best present of all" A Signed Rocky Picture. ROFLMAO!!!

My vote would be for the corporate ministry but it's not on the list so I give a tie between DX and the Corporation.

really i would have to say the hart foundation because it was so influential to the wwe. D-Generation X was influential in the attitude days, and NWO was crap in the wwe really because they barely did much. not as much as they did in wcw.

i say dx because it was ground breaking and it led to the austin era. when michaels lost to austin in 98 it was like passing the tourch and taking the atittude and turning it up a notch with austin being the more violent type.

i love DX but come now how are you gonna not like the Corporation when Vince was able to get DX on his side. they were alot better when HHH joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back