• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best ECW Champion so far?

Best ECW Champion so far?

• Rob Van Dam

• Big Show

• Bobby Lashley

• Mr. McMahon

• John Morrison

• C.M. Punk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Show was the best. His title reign was the most extreme, which is what the title is all about. Not a single other ECW champion had as many extreme matches during their reign like Big Show. A close second is RVD, simply because his reign started it all. He should have been champ for longer, but he blew it. Overall this title is a mockery to the original ECW.

Rob Van Dam! He totally deserved it. He busted his butt day after day to prove once and for all that he deserved to be the WWE and ECW Champ at the same time. He worked hard and showed the world how great he truly is. But, when he got caught with weed, he just disappeared.

Then, they scrambled to hand the belt off. The future of ECW was in jeapordy! Blah, champ, blah champ, blah...leads to Chris Benoit and CM Punk. The futures of ECW. It would've kept ECW interesting with such great talent. Then, after the Benoit thing, they scrambled yet again to hand the belt off. So, they go with MORRISON?! Okay, Punk and Morrison. SHOULD be good...but wasn't!

Morrison beats Punk month after month until I no longer care about Punk or ECW. Morrison gets in trouble, so they scramble to hand the belt off yet again. They GIVE it to Punk who no longer deserves it (he deserved it months before!). Now, Punk has the title and looks around unmotivated. Look at who else is in ECW. There's not much for Punk to work with or for, so he seems, to me, unmotivated and rightfully so! If I were him, I'd be bored but happy I'm collecting a check.

Damn you, Vince!

Rob Van Dam. He's an ECW original, and that makes it more worthwhile, in my opinion. I like Bobby Lashley, too, but seeing as he's injured, obviously he didn't have as good of a run as he could have. I think Rob Van Dam is the best option on the list, but overtime there has been better champions to hold the ECW title.

my vote goes to RVD but followed closely by CM Punk. To me punk would have def. be involved in the original ECW if he was on the scene when ecw was exploding and is a good fit for the ecw championship right now.

I have to vote for RVD. He was ECW. Granted he was awarded the championship and never truely earned the right, but all of the other champions thus far have proven ineffective and not extreme at all!

Big Show was a big dud!
John Morrison-Nitro-Blaze-etc...-Flashy, flamboyant, better suited for Smackdown or Raw!
Vince McMahon- Do I have to say it?
Bobby Lashley- Big, Tough, but extremely dull!
CM Punk- Makes me want to puke!

Most of the roster stinks as it is right now and if the ECW is going to survive it needs to change.

Just my opinion, but hey I have ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back