Believe it or not, Vince isn't so stupid...

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
So like, for just this once, I'm sure we can agree that Vince has a very justified point on this topic. For those who don't know, WWE has recently signed the tag team of the Bullet Club in Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson. For those who don't know, it's being reported that Triple H wants to debut Finn Balor (reportedly as a single's guy) after Wrestlemania because he feels debuting before Mania would hurt Balor.

Vince on the other hand reportedly wants Finn Balor and the tag team of Gallows & Anderson to be brought to the main roster now... and I have to say, Vince isn't wrong here. Think about it. AJ Styles, at his debut, got the loudest pop from that entire night and he's been getting support ever since his debut. Everyone and their mother who knew of the Bullet Club signing from then on has started fantasy booking the Bullet Club's debut. So why not give this main roster appeal right now, while it's hot? Vince isn't stupid either, because having the stable debut and make a huge impact on a WrestleMania that's feeling really lack luster right now could be an absolute HUGE thing for the group.

At least, that's my opinion on the idea. I'm just saying, Vince has a point here and seems to know where instant money can be found.

There would be no greater way to establish them than at Mania. And long gone are the days where a Goldberg might debut after Mania. The guys that début are usually a bust these days.

They don't need to wrestle. Have them appear and take out a beloved legend that is needlessly waffling on when we could be watching Ryback/Kalisto on the main card.

I don't think that Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson are nearly as noteworthy as AJ Styles. They're a great tag team, but AJ Styles had been in the conversation of nearly every prowrestling forum for the past twenty years. If they debut Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson, it has to be big if it's going to be worth doing at all.

I think they should risk jumping the shark and have Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson attack Triple H in a move that will make them appear to be ruthless brutes who want to watch the WWE burn, and it will justify a Triple H/Authority face turn. Make it seem as though Triple H is welcoming them in, and have it turn out that he fell for a plan by Balor Club to take over the WWE. Maybe set up a PPV showdown between Balor Doc and Karl vs Shane HHH and Vince. Obviously it'll take some serious creative wrangling to keep it fresh for an extended period of time, but I see that storyline doing minimal damage to the reputation of the rest of the roster.

I really don't think it matters if they debut before or after WrestleMania. People who've bought tickets to WrestleMania seem pretty well decided on going mainly because it's WrestleMania, any surprise appearances are just extra credit.

They should wait. Balor will lose the NXT title to Samoa Joe at Takeover: Dallas and should debut on Raw. High profile but not necessarily in the title picture straight away. Undecided if he should be a heel or face on the main roster

I'd have them help Shane win, they come out in masks and destroy Taker. Next night on raw, have them reveal themselves.

If Vince wants Balor to debut as a heel, which the Bullet Club would be, then he is stupid.

Yeah it's so stupid to have a guy who made a career off of being heel debut in the biggest wrestling brand as a heel... so stupid. For that matter, they should've had Owens as a face right? Or maybe they should turn Ambrose heel... or maybe they should let Luke Harper walk around wearing a tutu, since we're making ******ed claims like that.

Isn't WM supposed to be the conclusion of stories, rather than the beginning of new ones?

It will be interesting to see if WWE uses the name Bullet________. Not just from a copywrite perspective but more from a gun control perspective.

When they debut is pretty irrelevant since any momentum can be killed in one Roman Reigns-like promo in a second.

Do you have any examples? I can't recall a particular debut post-Mania that would've been worse pre-Mania

I think the point is debuting before Wrestlemania tends to be a good way to get lost in the shuffle fast. And given the big bowl of spaghetti this Wrestlemania build is, they'd get lost easily. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back