Reason why the bullet club would be a bad idea

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
There's a lot of WWE fans clammering for the Bullet/Balor club reunion. Personally I don't think this is a good idea. Main reason is I think you would be putting too many eggs in 1 basket. I know groups have succeeded in the past like DX and NWO, and they are using groups right now like New Day and League of Nations. But a Bullet Club reunion would consist of AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Doc Gallows, and Karl Anderson. That would put your NXT champion, your #1 wwe champion contender, and your 2 newest callups all together. I think it would kill AJ styles momentum, not even give Balor a chance, and take away from Anderson and Gallows big sneak attack debut.

You do realize that Teammates can still have individual storylines right? So no one going to get swallowed up by the group and forgotten, this isn't the NWO where everyone was there to only make Hogan and his friends look good.

You're also forgetting that this is why Gallows/Anderson and to an extent AJ Styles were brought in. Not putting them together means there's more of a chance they'll all get lost in the shuffle of a pretty stacked roster especially with people coming back from Injury.

I don't even know what else to say. New Day Rocks but with them turning Face that leaves LoN as the heel faction. That thought makes me nauseous until I think of Bullet Club taking there place as the main Heel faction and LoN fading into obscurity.

Do they really need to rush and do this at this time? That is what it sounds like you are saying or expecting. WWE just needs to wait until Aj loses to Reigns while having Doc & Karl kick ass and take names. Once the timing is right then bring the group together. It can work as long as WWE does it right.

My only issue is would Balor lead the group since he was the main guy at first. Or would Aj lead the group without Balor? That is if it happens of course.

I don't think thay're gonna turn AJ Styles heel any time soon. Bullet Club seem to be heels. Balor is also a face.

I can see many scenarios play out with them, but Styles joining the heel group, ain't one of them.

Do they really need to rush and do this at this time? That is what it sounds like you are saying or expecting. WWE just needs to wait until Aj loses to Reigns while having Doc & Karl kick ass and take names. Once the timing is right then bring the group together. It can work as long as WWE does it right.

My only issue is would Balor lead the group since he was the main guy at first. Or would Aj lead the group without Balor? That is if it happens of course.

This pretty much how I look at it. Why rush into something like this when there's no need to? Anderson & Gallows literally just popped up, Styles is in the middle of a good babyface run, Nakamura & Balor are both still in NXT and waiting for the right time is good for the group in the long run.

Besides, there'd probably be a few too many comparisons to New Japan's Bullet Club for Vince's tastes right now.

I'd love a swerve at Payback IF Roman Reigns is going heel soon, where Roman beats AJ Styles with some help from Anderson and Gallows and is then revealed as the New Leader of the Bullet Club. The Heel heat from that would be incredible given the heat Roman already generates.

That said; it all depends on how highly the WWE Top Brass rates the Bullet Club. Are they going to be SHIELD-like in booking, or more along the lines of LoN.

Stay tuned.

I'd love a swerve at Payback IF Roman Reigns is going heel soon, where Roman beats AJ Styles with some help from Anderson and Gallows and is then revealed as the New Leader of the Bullet Club. The Heel heat from that would be incredible given the heat Roman already generates.

That said; it all depends on how highly the WWE Top Brass rates the Bullet Club. Are they going to be SHIELD-like in booking, or more along the lines of LoN.

Stay tuned.

I LOVE that idea. I think we are going to see a Reigns heel turn in the near future....it NEEDS to happen and I think WWE are starting to realise this. Seeing Gallows and Anderson interfere at Payback, costing Styles the match and then celebrating with Reigns would be fantastic TV, and would certainly generate some nuclear heat for Reigns.

Gallows and Anderson could talk about how they brought Styles into New Japan, had his back his whole run then he abandoned them for the money and bright lights of WWE, without a second thought and now they've sided with a REAL champion, the future of professional wrestling ...Roman Reigns.

If done correctly a stable can easily elevate all the members, Evolution did wonders for Orton and Batista. They don't have to be heels for a stable to work, DX, nWo and the 4 Horsemen were all suppose to be heels but the fans took to them and rallied behind them regardless of their stance besides in this day and age everyone is a tweener. I would rather see them be more of a Horsemen like stable, let their work inside the ring tell the story instead of running roughshot like the nWo or the raunchy slapstick of a DX. I'm not sure how well any of these guys are on the stick but give them and enforcer/mouth piece to do the majority of the talking if need be and let them go.

I would have LOVED to see Anderson and Gallows debut last night by beating up AJ. It would have worked great and the story for the smarks could be that they are upset he bailed on Bullet Club.

They could work together and be a thorn in AJ's side for a while before revealing their leader ... the original ... Finn Balor. An easy call up and an easy feud with AJ between the two former leaders of the best group in wrestling in the last decade.

I don't see any reason for it to be all four together and see no real reason to rush their debuts. I would like to see some build up to it if they are going to use it at all.

1. At Payback have Reigns win against AJ Styles by having The Usos interfere. Thus beginning the start of the Roman Empire Faction. Have them be very dominant. It will hide Reigns shortcomings in the ring, by having interference it draws major heat.

2. After Payback (Raw) have AJ Styles get beat down by Roman Empire. Then the following week have AJ say to beat an Empire you need an Empire of your own, or a 'Club' Thus the beginnings of the Bullet Club or whatever WWE will call it.

3. At Money in the Bank have Usos win the Tag Titles. And have Reigns vs AJ with Usos barred from Ringside. Reigns wins with help from newest member of Roman Empire (Tamina Snuka)

4. Build up Battleground and have Bullet Club become more solid. AJ, Anderson, Gallows. Make the main event be a 6 man tag match with the Roman Empire. Easy way out of a AJ/Reigns 3 match. Have it be inside HIAC?? Or maybe bring back Elimination Chamber? Bullet Club wins with help from newest member (Bailey)

5. Going into Summerslam you can have Bailey vs Tamina. Anderson/Gallows vs Uso (Tag Champs) and Reigns vs AJ.

Bailey wins, Anderson/Gallows win and have Reigns win over AJ.

6. On Raw have Bullet Club turn on AJ. And have Fin Balor come in to help AJ. Only to have Balor turn on AJ and become newest leader of BC.

This is WWE were talking about. Now I love the WWE, but let’s be realistic here. This closest scenario we get to a Bullet Club reunion. “In tonight’s Main Event, it’ll be the WWE World Tag Team Champions, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion, A.J. Styles and NXT Champion, Finn Balor, and it is for the WWE World Tag Team Championship Titles, Playa!! Holla!! Holla!! Holla!!”

In all seriousness, I never saw the Bullet Club on TV, so I would love to see them in the WWE, but if we are discussing which Stable, not created by the Vince, should reform in the Universe, then there’s only one answer…the Main Event Mafia!!

13000284_1754947461406039_3959129961732187967_n.jpg

What if this happened instead? I don't know but I kinda like this idea. Roman is obviously turning heel so why not go this route? Since I'm super sure WWE can't do the Bullet Club as that's owned by NJPW. Some people know Gallows and Anderson as the Bullet Club but not everyone does. So why not go this route instead? WWE has shown that they can break factions up and make everyone look decent/strong (i.e. The Shield), so I'm thinking this can work.

You know, I was commenting on this yesterday. All Gallows and Anderson have to do is pretend like AJ is coaching them into attacking people. Everyone is getting pissed at AJ. AJ is denying the rumors, Roman comes out and confronts him. Tells him he might be new to WWE, but that's not how business is ran, etc.

Then, at Payback, G&A come out, like they're going to help AJ win the title. The crowd is going nuts thinking it's a Bullet Club reunion. Then they turn on Styles, Roman hits the spear, and walks out as the champion.

Stay tuned.

I think it's obvious from this weeks RAW that this is where they are going. I'd love to see them do this at Payback. Have the Uso's come the next night on RAW and challenge Roman on how we can let those guys attack his family. Roman says something to the effect that "He's the new emperor of the Roman and Empire and sometimes sacrifices have to be made." 6-man tag at Extreme Rules AJ/Uso's vs. Roman Empire or just The Empire (what I'm calling that faction).

:bringit:

I don't think it's going to be Reigns. I think that Doc and Anderson will cost AJ the match and then beat him down leading to a heel debut for Finn Balor.

NXT is showing
Finn lose to Joe for the title
tonight. He can be used on the main roster and his debut should be any day now. Why not do it at Payback? Start his music, huge pop. He comes down and instead of saving AJ, joins in the beat down. Reigns keeps hit title and moves on to facing KO as they try to shove face Reigns down our throats again and we get AJ/Finn up until Summer Slam.

Personally i think that if it is booked properly, it can be a great thing. It can be a Modern Day Horsemen deal without it being that. Think about it:

Styles: WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Balor: WWE Intercontinental and/or United States Heavyweight Champion

Anderson and Gallows: WWE World Tag Team Champions.

That is something i think a lot of fans, including myself, want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back