• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beggers Can Be Choosers

It's hard to tell anymore... Especially when a chick can go from

amy-winehouse-huffpo-.jpg

to

images

Must give blowjobs and are happy to swallow and/or allow me to cum on their face, otherwise they can fuck off.

Must give blowjobs and are happy to swallow and/or allow me to cum on their face, otherwise they can fuck off.

The amount of chicks who refuse to swallow or allow to let you cum on their face is staggering.

The amount of chicks who refuse to swallow or allow to let you cum on their face is staggering.

Explains why I've been single for nearly a year. I will make some some exceptions if they can cook pretty good.

My friend was telling how his girlfriend was giving him a blowjob and she then went 'Tell me when' which killed it for him.

He got his revenge by fucking her in the ass though

No apparently she offered to let him do something new, he got to fuck her in the ass

No apparently she offered to let him do something new, he got to fuck her in the ass

I bet that was not what she had in mind. As for having a girl say "tell me when" whilst giving a blowjob, I've had something simular happen to avoid her getting the end results in her mouth, and it really does kill everything that moment has going for it. I think that's why any future girlfriend I have must give head and like it!

They must come from a good, conservative Christian home. They must read their Bible daily and attend bi-weekly church services. They must not wear dresses shorter than mid-calf length. They must never wear skirts, jeans, or tank-tops. When going outdooors, and they may only do so when going to or from a church event and/or the grocery store, they must cover their heads and face. They may never speak unless spoken to. They must be able to cook properly. They must be good at the sex.

borat-thumbs.jpg

[Heel] Green Ranger;3769868 said:
They must come from a good, conservative Christian home. They must read their Bible daily and attend bi-weekly church services. They must not wear dresses shorter than mid-calf length. They must never wear skirts, jeans, or tank-tops. When going outdooors, and they may only do so when going to or from a church event and/or the grocery store, they must cover their heads and face. They may never speak unless spoken to. They must be able to cook properly. They must be good at the sex.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

Based on my interactions with most on this board I would guess that not many of us have desirable women kicking down our doors.

It may be bragging but I've never had the chance before so I don't care. My woman is fucking spectacular, God knows what she's doing with me.

What small thing would make it hard for you to have sex with a woman (a penis, haha very funny)? Or what weird hang up do you have? Do you strictly have a type?

Blondes. Seriously I cannot do the blonde thing, it just kills me dead. To me it's akin to looking like at an attractive guy. You know they're attractive but have zero interest in fucking them.
As for my type? Dark hair, pale skin, long hair. I quite like impish small women too.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;3769624]It's hard to tell anymore... Especially when a chick can go from

amy-winehouse-huffpo-.jpg

to

images
[/QUOTE]

She got a lot hotter recently. If you're into chicks with shriveled green skin.

It may be bragging but I've never had the chance before so I don't care. My woman is fucking spectacular, God knows what she's doing with me.

Blondes. Seriously I cannot do the blonde thing, it just kills me dead. To me it's akin to looking like at an attractive guy. You know they're attractive but have zero interest in fucking them.
As for my type? Dark hair, pale skin, long hair. I quite like impish small women too.

My wife is palish (Northern Italian) has long dark hair and is only 5' 1". I have no idea what the hell she is doing with me.

I have also never seen my wife and your girlfriend in the same room. Dismissed as coincidence.

My wife is palish (Northern Italian) has long dark hair and is only 5' 1". I have no idea what the hell she is doing with me.

I have also never seen my wife and your girlfriend in the same room. Dismissed as coincidence.

My girl is 6ft tall, she could stand in the same room as your wife and you still wouldn't be able to see your woman because of the massive shadow :lmao:
A little bizarre though, your wife is Italian, my girl is ethnically Portugese, both latin and pale as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back