• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beggers Can Be Choosers

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
Based on my interactions with most on this board I would guess that not many of us have desirable women kicking down our doors. But that certainly doesn't stop us from having our hang ups about who we choose to have sex with.

For me I don't know if I could be with a woman that had any of my sister's, mother's or grandmothers' names.

What small thing would make it hard for you to have sex with a woman (a penis, haha very funny)? Or what weird hang up do you have? Do you strictly have a type?

I never understood the hate Lillian Garcia gets. Absolutely stunning eyes, a great smile. rockin' body. What's not to love?

As for thing that would be hard for me to have sex with a woman... having the same name as my mom or sister would be weird. Also, having bad teeth would make it very difficult.

4870.jpg

Seems totally proportional to me. And she's fucking smoking. I don't get it. Is it because Triple H and HBK consider her to be unattractive? You can't listen to them, they have receding hairlines and massive egos.

Should not nag about me drifting off to sleep as soon as we finish making love.

Should spank her own ass while making love.

Experienced but disease free so that she can teach me some moves in bed.

4870.jpg

Seems totally proportional to me. And she's fucking smoking. I don't get it. Is it because Triple H and HBK consider her to be unattractive? You can't listen to them, they have receding hairlines and massive egos.

She looks too much like Sarah Jessica Parker.

respcond01_blndhorseb.jpg

See? Dead ringer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back