Becky Lynch needs to be a better heel

d_henderson1810

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Becky Lynch is currently meant to be playing the role of a heel, and yet is getting more cheers than most in the company.

You may say that you cheer Becky for a whole number of reasons, and you will choose if you boo her or not, not WWE.

But I think they either need to have Becky go face again, or make her a better heel.

....and it isn't just WWE's job to make Becky a better heel. She needs to do it herself as well.

Firstly, she needs to look at Daniel Bryan and his heel turn.

Bryan was once one of the most beloved wrestlers in WWE, who the fans got behind. Now, he is getting booed. Why?

Firstly, Bryan is insulting the fans. He puts down the very people who supported him over the years.

Becky should have done that. The night after she won the belt, you all cried "You deserve it".

Becky should have said "Yes, I deserve to be champion, but you don't deserve me".

Becky should have then run down you fans, and saying that she doesn't want your cheers. She was once a nobody, like them, before the belt. Now, she is a somebody, and you are all still nobodies. She won the belt and did it all on her own.

This would get her heat, since after years of you wanting to see her win, she shows ingratitude to you, and goes from underdog to arrogant bitch.

You see, you all say that YOU determine who you cheer or boo. But Jake Roberts once said that it is important to have the fans in your hands, and you play them anyway you want. A good worker should be able to generate whatever emotion from you is required.

Here are two examples of the perfect heel.

- Randy "Macho Man" Savage- During his heel run, "Macho Man" was booed out of buildings. Why? Did he suck in the ring? No. Was he boring on the mike? No.

"Macho Man" Randy Savage was a great wrestler, who was cool and had a hot lady by his side. He had all the makings of being popular and beloved, and after WMIV, he became that very easily.

But he was booed as a heel, because he "played" the heel. He was good enough to win his matches, but cheated anyway. He had a hot lady, but treated her terribly, making him a cad and a POS in the eyes of the fans. He injured a beloved babyface in Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and when they fought at WM3, a lot of people wanted to see Savage get what he had coming to him. "Macho Man" also bullied George "The Animal" Steele when he tried to protect Elizabeth.

"Macho Man" PLAYED the heel, and had the fans eating out of his hands. They booed him not because he was overhyped or boring, but because he acted despicable.

So, a good heel cheats when he can win on merit, treats others, even those serving him, like garbage, and injures someone the fans love.

-A more modern example is Seth Rollins when he turned on the Shield.

Fans booed Seth like few heels for years. Why? He was entertaining in the ring and on the mike? He wasn't being overpushed, no more at the time than Ambrose and Reigns, and probably he was the favourite member of the Shield for many at the time.

No, he was booed because he "played" a heel. He associated with hated figures, like Triple H and Stephanie. When Seth won, the Authority won, so the fans wanted to see Seth lose so that the Authority would lose.

Seth also acted arrogant, entitled, whiny and was disrespectful to the fans. He also betrayed and broke up the coolest act in WWE at the time, in the Shield.

See what these guys did. They "played" the heel. They manipulated the fans to boo them.

It can be a simple gesture. Fans booed beloved Andre The Giant when he ripped Hogan's shirt and crucifix off his body on "Piper's Pit".

Fans turned on Hogan the night of "Bash At The Beach '96" when he turned heel. and told the fans to "stuff it". Hogan says that he got rubbish thrown at him at arenas after that, and even sent death threats, such was the vitriol and emotion of the fans.

Becky, and many others who are currently playing heels, need to learn the art of "playing heel" not just being a heel.

Becky should have been booked better. I would have had her turn on someone who the fans still loved, and that ain't Charlotte. The fans are sick of Charlotte.

I would have had Becky turn on Asuka (an undefeated Asuka), and have her be the one to finally beat Asuka, and then brag about it. The fans might start booing that this arrogant bitch has beaten their undefeated humble hero. Maybe have Becky injure Asuka after the match, and brag about "retiring" her.

Imagine the rematch. The fans would be hoping Asuka puts Becky in her place. Now, Becky wouldn't be booed because she suddenly stops wrestling well, or starts becoming boring on the mike (that's not going to happen). No, you would boo Becky because Becky is "playing" the ultimate heel.

Secondly, have her associate with someone you will boo. Instead of having Stephanie kick Becky on RAW last Monday, Becky should be a suck-up to Stephanie, and do her bidding. Becky, always an independent soul, sells out and becomes a grovelling lackey. You will then boo Becky, because a win for Becky is a win for Stephanie McMahon and her reign of terror.

Also, if Becky turns face, then Stephanie could screw her over at every opportunity, and you will cheer Becky again, for all the reasons you cheer her now. She can mold the fans like putty in her hands.

Also, maybe do to Becky what WWE did to "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in his heel turn, have her change everything they loved about her. Instead of being an underdog, she lets success go to her head, and does anything to win. Instead of being a "Lass Kicker" she runs from fights. Instead of getting in someone's face, she lowblows them from behind.

If Becky wants to fully invest in being a heel, she needs to watch tapes of how "Macho Man", Hogan, and Andre turned heel, and had the fans turn on them. She needs to watch what Daniel Bryan is currently doing at turning the fans on him. If she, or others playing heel, can't do that, then she needs to go face.

I have always thought that the best in the business can get the fans to boo them as a heel, and cheer them as a face. They can make you do what they want you to do. The Rock, Austin, Shawn Michaels, Hogan, Andre, "Macho Man", Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan. They made you boo them.

I think Becky has the chops to be a brilliant heel, but WWE need to make her more "hateable" and she needs to add things to her character so that she becomes the more booed, not cheered wrestler in WWE.

The whole point of the becky lynch character is to be the anti authority type character like austin was during the attitude era. In that regard, she 's doing a tremendous job at playing the role.

Sure, at first, the character was suppose to be a heel but the fans didn't bought what wwe was selling and they adjusted, now she's the hottest babyface in the company.

Yeah she's not a heel at all. Like not even remotely close. If anything, they're trying to give people a reason to boo Ronda in this. You see how she yelled at the crowd for booing her after she beat Liv Morgan Monday? Psyko is spot on here, and I shouldn't be so surprised that someone doesn't understand Becky's role.

Yeah she's not a heel at all. Like not even remotely close. If anything, they're trying to give people a reason to boo Ronda in this. You see how she yelled at the crowd for booing her after she beat Liv Morgan Monday? Psyko is spot on here, and I shouldn't be so surprised that someone doesn't understand Becky's role.

I understand Becky's role now. However, the original idea was to turn her heel against Charlotte Flair. She teamed with other heels, and sneaked attacked a couple of times.

But it got to this both because WWE didn't put time and effort into making her one of the greatest female heels that the company has seen, and Becky didn't do enough to get fans to turn on her.

Turning her back face because she is cheered so much just shows that she isn't capable of being multi-dimensional and playing a different role.

Good lord, only you could take an organic connection to the audience and try to spin it as a negative.

They did all the heel trinkets with Becky. She rejected the crowd's adulation. The audience cheered her. She jumped Charlotte from behind. The crowd cheered her. She called Edge decrepit and weak. The crowd cheered her. Meanwhile, a laundry list of Heel 101 fantasy scenarios will equate turning the most widely-loved superstars in years into "a great heel"? Give me a break.

Besides, let's flip your argument and compare Becky to Charlotte for a second. She won the title cleanly. The crowd booed her. She tried to make amends with Becky. The crowd booed her. She stood up for herself and fought back at her antagonist. The crowd booed her. She tried to show respect to the new champion. The crowd booed her. Some people are better at being heels than being faces, and sometimes that's because the audience responds better to some people than others. Stop getting upset about it.

If WWE put the "time and effort" to flip this coin, they'd lose the investment that the audience has put into these characters and at best, the audience would still cheer for Becky and boo Charlotte, just not as loudly. Instead, WWE is doing the thing they've pretended to do for the first time in years and are listening to the audience.

I understand Becky's role now.

Not sure if true.

However, the original idea was to turn her heel against Charlotte Flair.

Not sure if true.

She teamed with other heels, and sneaked attacked a couple of times.

But it got to this both because WWE didn't put time and effort into making her one of the greatest female heels that the company has seen, and Becky didn't do enough to get fans to turn on her.

So it's WWE's fault.

Turning her back face because she is cheered so much just shows that she isn't capable of being multi-dimensional and playing a different role.

So it's now Becky's fault?

Are you saying that she is playing the same role now that she has played her entire time on Raw and SD? Not sure if true.

Is it possible that the character Becky was playing was not Stone Cold (who you failed to point out beat his wife) but really Daniel Bryan as the kayfabe lovable worker who is booked poorly so the smarks get excited and pour their love behind her?

Shes not a heel. Shes literally playing the female stone cold. She would be an antihero( like punisher and venom). The whole thing from raw and sd the last 2 days should be a huge tip off to that. They are literally doing stone cold/ vince all over again. Now you have becky doing it with steph.

You're missing the key aspect to an over heel. The perfect face foil. Of course they're cheering her over Flair/Rousey.

Some strange comments from the OP here. Firstly Becky is most certainly not heel and it’s weird you think she is if you have been watching.

Also, arguing that it is somehow a bad thing that she got so over with her heel persona she became a fan favourite is strange. Both stone cold and the rock launched their careers in very similar fashion.

She is the most interesting character they have right now and she is nailing it

Now, I know that you all love Becky and want her to suck your cock, so you won't consider any criticism of her, not even constructive criticism.

Firstly, you only like Becky because you think Charlotte got where she is because of nepotism (I wonder if you would boo Charlotte if she weren't Ric Flair's daughter), and you don't like how much Ronda Rousey is pushed.

Becky had been chronically underused for years. She only got a push once she became a heel. Sure, she is a face now, feuding with the Authority, because she failed to garner the right reactions as a heel.

That is my point. If she had been an effective heel, you would have booed her. But you cheering her means that she couldn't get over as a heel.

So, in the Wrestlemania feud, is Ronda now a heel, or will it be face v face for the RAW Women's Title at "Wrestlemania"? I don't think WWE would turn Ronda heel, as they are banking on her mainstream attention, and the casuals won't get why Ronda is suddenly doing bad things on screen.

You say the WWE finally gave fans what they wanted. You must hate Daniel Bryan's new heel turn then (I think his current character is brilliant), since Bryan was one of the most over guys in the company, yet they turned him.

So, did the fans go cold on Bryan first, or did they stop cheering him so much only after he started preaching about the ozone layer and calling you all "Fickle!".

I know you people like to think you run things, and you know better than everyone else how to run a wrestling company, so you don't like it when I suggest that your emotions are manipulated to cheer or boo someone. If it wasn't the case, you would still be cheering Daniel Bryan, even in his current heel persona. But he making you boo him. He is swaying the crowd how he wants, like he did at Wrestlemania XXX. It has brought a new dimension and freshness to his character.

Fine. Becky is now a face. They should keep her that way, and never turn her again. She is too one-dimensional to play any other role than the one she has always played, the lass-kicking tough girl. If you want to keep wrestlers from growing and freshening up their character, then just remember that when you then say they are boring.

Many of the greats could play both roles effortlessly, and elicit cheers when face and boos when a heel. Becky obviously can't or won't do that, so she is back now in her familar role.

At least Becky has changed in one way. She doesn't wear those stupid googles in her entrances like she used to.

Some strange comments from the OP here. Firstly Becky is most certainly not heel and it’s weird you think she is if you have been watching.

Also, arguing that it is somehow a bad thing that she got so over with her heel persona she became a fan favourite is strange. Both stone cold and the rock launched their careers in very similar fashion.

If you are talking the last two weeks, then you are right.

But she was supposed to be a heel when she was feuding with Charlotte, but you all hate Charlotte so much because, no matter what she achieved, she was only there because of her dad. If Becky's dad had been in the industry, I wonder if you would accuse her of nepotism as well.

But one thing, Charlotte does get boos as a heel because she PLAYS a heel. She brags that she is the Queen, cheats and laughs when others are injured. All Becky was was the exact same character, but fighting faces instead of heels, and teaming up with heels in tag matches.

You don't like what I have written. Good. I have just made you angry. I have played with your emotions, and got you to react the way I want you to. Just like some of the best wrestlers do, whether playing a face or a heel.

The most interesting character they have right now?

She is playing the exact same character she has played since coming into WWE. The only difference is that she is now on TV more often, so you see her more.

You are comparing Becky Lynch to "Stone Cold" or the Rock? You are putting her in that class?

(I then leave the room, laugh my head off for a few minutes, re-enter the room, my sides still aching from the laughing).

If you are talking the last two weeks, then you are right.

But she was supposed to be a heel when she was feuding with Charlotte, but you all hate Charlotte so much because, no matter what she achieved, she was only there because of her dad. If Becky's dad had been in the industry, I wonder if you would accuse her of nepotism as well.

But one thing, Charlotte does get boos as a heel because she PLAYS a heel. She brags that she is the Queen, cheats and laughs when others are injured. All Becky was was the exact same character, but fighting faces instead of heels, and teaming up with heels in tag matches.

You don't like what I have written. Good. I have just made you angry. I have played with your emotions, and got you to react the way I want you to. Just like some of the best wrestlers do, whether playing a face or a heel.

More strange comments. I don’t hate Charlotte at all, she is one of the top women on merit, I am a big fan and am not adverse to her being added to the main event.

Also, how did you get the impression your comments had made me angry?! Just pointed out some areas that I disagreed with, no idea where you picked up anger on my part

She is playing the exact same character she has played since coming into WWE. The only difference is that she is now on TV more often, so you see her more.

Same character? Not hardly. I'm sure you can generalize it in your own stupid way, but you're one to generalize more than anyone on here. I've been a Becky Lynch fan since her main roster debut (I don't watch NXT). I've always seen great potential in her, but until her feud with Charlotte started last year, she was a pretty bland face. Sure, she had the whole Irish Lasskicker thing, but it was as a cheery, fighting for the people type face that's as generic as they get. To say she's the same character is just asinine.

And to further my point of you generalizing to the point of stupidity, these people are saying her character's rise is akin to the manner Stone Cold became so big, not that she's on his level. Though as I finished typing that, I realized you knew that, you're just being argumentative for the sake of it.

You are comparing Becky Lynch to "Stone Cold" or the Rock? You are putting her in that class?

(I then leave the room, laugh my head off for a few minutes, re-enter the room, my sides still aching from the laughing).

Becky is most certainly not playing he same character now as she always has. Her character changed entirely after she turned on Charlotte.

I would never compare Becky to Austin or rock in terms of her ability or popularity, the comparison was in terms of both of those guys getting so over doing their heel act that fans were behind them, so both had to turn face. Exactly the same as what has happened with Becky.

Between deciding I hate Charlotte (I don’t) deciding your opinions have somehow made me angry (they haven’t) and not at all getting the point of my rock/Austin comparison, you have successfully managed to pretty much make a mess of interpreting my post. Well done!

Last edited:
Now, I know that you all love Becky and want her to suck your cock,

You don't like getting blow jobs? What the hell is wrong with You?

so you won't consider any criticism of her, not even constructive criticism.

Says the guys who is struggling with the criticism he is receiving.

Firstly, you only like Becky because you think Charlotte got where she is because of nepotism (I wonder if you would boo Charlotte if she weren't Ric Flair's daughter),

Bullshit, most everyone liked Becky from the start. There wasn't much argument about it. She wasn't that loved or talked about but she been 'liked' since she started on the main roster.

and you don't like how much Ronda Rousey is pushed.

Again, bullshit. Ronda gets a ton of respect. Fans are amazed at how far she has come. They may nitpick at a bad promo here and there but she is liked and fans seem to be ok with her push.

Becky had been chronically underused for years.
You sound like a fan of hers but it must only be because of Charlotte.
She only got a push once she became a heel.
Again, this is not true, she has had other pushes this just her biggest.
Sure, she is a face now, feuding with the Authority, because she failed to garner the right reactions as a heel.

She got the fans emotionally invested in what she was doing. She didn't fail at anything. You are the one who fails to understand what she and WWE were doing.

That is my point. If she had been an effective heel, you would have booed her. But you cheering her means that she couldn't get over as a heel.

So, in the Wrestlemania feud, is Ronda now a heel, or will it be face v face for the RAW Women's Title at "Wrestlemania"? I don't think WWE would turn Ronda heel, as they are banking on her mainstream attention, and the casuals won't get why Ronda is suddenly doing bad things on screen.

I don't disagree with this paragraph.

You say the WWE finally gave fans what they wanted. You must hate Daniel Bryan's new heel turn then (I think his current character is brilliant), since Bryan was one of the most over guys in the company, yet they turned him.

Fans want to be entertained. Becky and Daniel are the most entertaining characters on the roster right now. They accomplished this in different ways. Why is this hard for you to understand? I've been trying to explain it to you for years.

So, did the fans go cold on Bryan first, or did they stop cheering him so much only after he started preaching about the ozone layer and calling you all "Fickle!".

Different fans react differently. Most people got the message when he hit AJ in the balls. Men don't like that, especially when other men do it in a title match. The vegan stuff has just been icing on the cake.

I know you people like to think you run things, and you know better than everyone else how to run a wrestling company,

Says the guy complaining about the hottest star in the company right now.

so you don't like it when I suggest that your emotions are manipulated to cheer or boo someone.

When did you suggest this? If anything you are the one who fails to realize that WWE has pulled a con on their fans to make them think that WWE were holding Becky back by making her a heel for a fart.

If it wasn't the case, you would still be cheering Daniel Bryan, even in his current heel persona. But he making you boo him. He is swaying the crowd how he wants, like he did at Wrestlemania XXX. It has brought a new dimension and freshness to his character.

Duh!?!?

Fine. Becky is now a face. They should keep her that way, and never turn her again. She is too one-dimensional to play any other role than the one she has always played, the lass-kicking tough girl. If you want to keep wrestlers from growing and freshening up their character, then just remember that when you then say they are boring.

Do you really fail to see a difference between 2019 Becky Lynch and 2016 Becky Lynch?

Many of the greats could play both roles effortlessly, and elicit cheers when face and boos when a heel. Becky obviously can't or won't do that, so she is back now in her familar role.

At least Becky has changed in one way. She doesn't wear those stupid googles in her entrances like she used to.

You really don't like getting blow jobs.

You don't like getting blow jobs? What the hell is wrong with You?

Says the guys who is struggling with the criticism he is receiving.

Bullshit, most everyone liked Becky from the start. There wasn't much argument about it. She wasn't that loved or talked about but she been 'liked' since she started on the main roster.

Again, bullshit. Ronda gets a ton of respect. Fans are amazed at how far she has come. They may nitpick at a bad promo here and there but she is liked and fans seem to be ok with her push.

You sound like a fan of hers but it must only be because of Charlotte. Again, this is not true, she has had other pushes this just her biggest.

She got the fans emotionally invested in what she was doing. She didn't fail at anything. You are the one who fails to understand what she and WWE were doing.

I don't disagree with this paragraph.

Fans want to be entertained. Becky and Daniel are the most entertaining characters on the roster right now. They accomplished this in different ways. Why is this hard for you to understand? I've been trying to explain it to you for years.

Different fans react differently. Most people got the message when he hit AJ in the balls. Men don't like that, especially when other men do it in a title match. The vegan stuff has just been icing on the cake.

Says the guy complaining about the hottest star in the company right now.

When did you suggest this? If anything you are the one who fails to realize that WWE has pulled a con on their fans to make them think that WWE were holding Becky back by making her a heel for a fart.

Duh!?!?

Do you really fail to see a difference between 2019 Becky Lynch and 2016 Becky Lynch?

You really don't like getting blow jobs.

First of all, I don't mind blow jobs, but would prefer them from the likes of Alexa Bliss, Mandy Rose or even Paige before I would settle for Becky Lynch (and that is what you are doing with Becky, settling).

Secondly, I am not struggling with the criticism I am getting. I was making a point about the art of playing a heel, and playing a heel and being one are two different things, and comparing Becky's efforts to Daniel Bryan's. But you only see your girl getting criticised and respond to that, and ignore all the other points made in the post.

If I had written the same post, but left Becky's name out of it (and used someone else's instead), would you still say I don't know what I am talking about.

Funny how you liked Becky when she came on the main roster, since most people here stop liking people once they come up from NXT, because "they aren't being used right".

If Ronda is getting tons of respect, than why is she getting booed recently? Why have there been posts about how boring Ronda is becoming, how she is getting pushed too much, and how she needs to lose soon (I don't see the hype for Ronda's undefeated Streak, which is more believable than Asuka's undefeated Streak, which did get lots of hype). Maybe Ronda is too "built", since many here seem to love the skinnier types.

I admire Becky in some ways, and think she wasn't used as much as she should have been in the past.

"She got fans emotionally invested in what she was doing".

No. She didn't. Because if she did, she would have got you to boo her when she was a heel feuding with face Charlotte after "Summerslam" last year.

Hogan got the fans emotionally invested whether face or heel, so did the Rock, Andre The Giant,"Macho Man", Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, and even Daniel Bryan at the moment. The fans reacted to how these stars acted, and didn't just follow the crowd and cheer when they cheer or boo when they boo like sheep.

Charlotte plays the heel, Alexa Bliss plays a heel, Becky didn't do much different, so the fan reaction wasn't any different for her.

People reacted to what Daniel Bryan did because he played with your emotions. He focused on things people don't like. Becky did the same things she was always doing, but simply getting more TV time doing it.

"The hottest star in the company right now"

So, you mean, someone who managment WASN'T pushing at the time, or hasn't got to where she is because (in the fans' minds) because of daddy or because she was a big star in UFC.

Wasn't Finn Balor the hottest star in the fans' eyes at one stage. Ditto Shinsuke Nakamura? Many wrestling fans seem to talk about the "hottest star" not being the one who is heavily promoted, or does flips rather than bodyslams, and if they aren't built like they could handle themselves in a bar fight.

What was the original point? That Becky couldn't carry out becoming a top heel?
I don't really see it as an issue. There's been a fair few characters through the years who the WWE wanted to become great faces or heels but the opposite happened. I think what matters the most is that if the fans push the opposite way than what was expected then you've got to run with it.

In summary; Becky's at fault for not getting the crowd to boo her, but the audience is at fault for not cheering Charlotte.

Also the quirky, goggle-wearing, "Straight Fiyah" shouting Becky is the same as the standing tall, goes-where-she-wants, sucker punches your throat bad ass Becky.

Yup, sound logic. Can't argue with any of this.

In summary; Becky's at fault for not getting the crowd to boo her, but the audience is at fault for not cheering Charlotte.

Also the quirky, goggle-wearing, "Straight Fiyah" shouting Becky is the same as the standing tall, goes-where-she-wants, sucker punches your throat bad ass Becky.

Never said that you need to cheer Charlotte. In fact, boo her because she is playing the heel perfectly. She is bragging about being the Queen, she cheats, she laughed when Becky injured herself at the Rumble. She is doing what all good heels do.

I am saying that Charlotte was never over anyway because of who her dad is. Besides, I actually think Charlotte was the wrong choice for Becky to turn heel on. I suggested Asuka would have been a better choice, as she would be one of the only Divas of relevance who is almost as popular as Becky ( and if I were booking WWE, Asuka would still be undefeated, so you fans would still care about her even more). At least it would split the crowd more, and even at RR, Asuka wasn't getting booed, even though Becky still got cheered.

I didn't say that you should cheer Charlotte. I think her character gives the fans every reason to boo her, by saying she is the Queen, by cheating, by laughing at Becky's injury at "Royal Rumble".

I thought Charlotte was the wrong opponent for Becky to have her turn heel. I said in my OP that Asuka would have been a better fit, as she is one of the few other Divas, other than Becky, who the fans still give a damn about. I think the fans would be more horrified if Becky had been the one to end Asuka's streak, by lowblowing her when the ref ain't looking, and then injuring her and having Asuka carried out on a stretcher after the match. Some fans would still cheer, but I think people would care more because it is Asuka, who is respected and a lot of you were angry about her losing her winning streak.

That is another heelish act Charlotte did, by ending Asuka's streak. You were all upset about it, and even though you may not be as upset if Becky did it, I think some would still be upset that Asuka lost her streak.

I mean, why didn't Becky, for example, stomp on Lana's ankle and make it worse, before she entered the Rumble? I think she should have attacked the injured Lana from behind. At least she would be doing everything she could to elicit heel heat.

Becky has always been a "Lasskicker" though, and she has always not backed down from a fight. Other than the weird googles, I don't remember her being too quirky.

Some here have cited her compared to "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. But Austin played his heel character completely different (which is why fans hated it). He ran from fights instead of being the first one into them. He stopped drinking beer. He grovelled to Vince, when he answered to no-one before. If Becky is the female "Stone Cold" of WWE, then a heel "Lasskicker" would be the "Hightailer" instead. She would run from fights and attack from behind, like she did to Ronda Rousey back in November. She would no longer be the underdog who scratches and climbs to get to the top, she would take short cuts, bend the rules, and do anything to hold onto her title. She should go from brave, hardworking and plucky to cowardly, underhanded and entitled.

So, Daniel Bryan was popular, yet have forged a brilliant heel persona. Wouldn't you have found Becky entertaining if she acted like Bryan is at the moment, and actually cooling the cheers, rather than be a bland heel who acts more like a face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back