Becca just had a great day

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
And I thought I'd share it with you. I started playing rugby again, after leaving it with a bad shoulder last year. I absolutely loved it, we won, and I got the Player of the match award. HMV vouchers FTW. With this, I went shopping and bought The Great Gatsby DVD, because KB told me to. I'm about to watch it.

I went shopping with a friend who has turned into a selfish ****e recently, but we had a very fun time, and had random conversations with her mum. She also decided she was going to keep her baby and I get to be God-mother..YAY!

Jessica just scored top of her class in some tests she did, and gets an award, which she's very excited about. She's my ikkle genius. And I've now made her mum agree to me taking her to Spain next year.

I think that's it. Yay Becca.

Good days a great fun.

Did you read the Great Gatsby first? Don't you dare watch that DVD unless you read the book!!!!

I have read it! I fell in love with Gatsby as a character. I thought watching the film would spoil it, but I've been told it's quite good.

Ok, good. The movie is fantastic (robert redford looks so handsome)! I was stupid enough to watch the movie first. I loved it so much that I wanted to read the book. Never do it in that order!

Now you should watch today's Big Brother highlight show at 10 and talk to me about it in the LD thread since no one else on here watches it... :)

I wonder how many people clicked this on the off chance that there'd be a picture of you and your dress inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back