BC's Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
Iv'e finally gotten around to using my photoshop. I'm definately not a master at it or anything. Considering iv'e been on a sig making roll lately, I thought i'd make a thread for my creations. Feel free to critique them, or use them.

First creation- Jason:
62131526.jpg

haha that JR one is hilarious. also the sgt slaughter one is pretty awesome. keep up the good work and keep practicing and you'll keep getting better. Download some more fonts and test try fonts with sigs that fit the theme. I'm looking forward to seeing some more work amigo.

Oh wow, I completely skimmed over the Jason one. I absolutely love the top font that his name is one, goes great with the sig. The sig goes well together. Not a big fan of the tiled background, but all that matters is that you like it, I'm just one opinion. And I see the new Taz one, big fan of Taz, so naturally I love the sig.

I'm assuming, judging by the backgrounds that you make them yourself with download brushes?

Yea, Theo, I make my backgrounds using downloaded brushes. Surprisingly, I have only around four or five that I actually use; it's hard to find brushes for Cs2. I need more in all honesty.

Iv'e finally gotten around to using my photoshop. I'm definately not a master at it or anything. Considering iv'e been on a sig making roll lately, I thought i'd make a thread for my creations. Feel free to critique them, or use them.

First creation- Jason:
62131526.jpg

...DUDE. That is god damn awesome. I'm a big Jason mark, and that sig is vicious. If I wasn't already rocking a Michael Myers sig, I'd totally rock that sig. Awesome work man. Jason for life.

It'd probably be better with the actual numerical "13th" instead of the word "thirteenth" though. More official and all that jazz.

The sigs a gold. I like that TAZ sig, playa! You think you could make me one just like it accept, move the pic of him in the suit into the background and replace it with a pic of him with towel over his head, drop one of the z's from his name, & change Suplex Machine to GUERRILLA ALPHA, the name of my new Book This? You take requests right?

Nice, I love me some crazy old Abdullah! Very good sig man.

Love the Macho Man sig. I def think that one is your best so far and you are def getting better. Only thing I'd do different is move the background picture of him up a bit, as the main picture is blocking off part of his face. Other than that though, it looks awesome. Keep up the work, you are improving.

Haven't had a chance to say it yet, but like everyone else, you got some amazing sigs there. Keep up the brill work.

What editing program do you use?

Theo Mays said:
Only thing I'd do different is move the background picture of him up a bit, as the main picture is blocking off part of his face.
Agreed. I wish I couldv'e spotted the error earlier. Also, thanks for the positive feedback, it is much appreciated.

Phoenix said:
What editing program do you use?
You mean like image ready, right? If so, I don't use it; I only use photoshop (Cs2).

I love that movie. One of the best movies I watched all year. Fantastic sig, kudos. Mickey Rourke is the man and should have won the Oscar for best actor.

Nice work on the Macho Man sig, but I really dig The Wrestler sig you made. Very nice work, The Ram would be proud of ye!

Dude...this are really some awesome sigs and I especially love the Randy Savage one. I didn't even know you made sigs lol...so keep up the great work because from the ones you've posted so far, I think they are all awesome.

Epic man, Shaun of the Dead is great stuff. I see you're a horror fan? The more of those on here the better damnit!

Horror is my favorite genre of film, undoubtedly. X, you should already know that, from our past discussions. Speaking of which (relating back to thread), i'll probably make a Freddy sig next. Chucky, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back