BC Needs A New Signature

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
After being fairly dissatisfied with Gears Of War 3, I decided to retire my aesthetic GOW persona. Therefore, I'm in need of a new signature.

I request a Rock versus Cena signature, promoting their feud and match at WM. It can have the WM logo, the date of their match, whatever you deem necessary. The specifications and style is completely up to you. I'm planning on wearing this until the end of their feud, so my only proposition is that it should be epic.

I've tried this a few times and wasn't entirely happy with the turnouts. So, I lean on you sig-makers. I await entries, and I thank everyone who attempt. Rep and credit will be given.

Edit:

I referenced making a handful of attempts at this, so for what it's worth, here they are:

gend.jpg

72524841.jpg

Here's me (trying) to repay you for your help with me in the past.

i5swv6.jpg

Looks absolutely terrific, FunKay. Thanks, man. You don't need to feel like you have to repay me, though. You're a good e-bro and a good poster, and that is sufficient to me.

One thing though: I'm a border man. More often than not, I like to have borders on my signatures. If it isn't doable, I'm okay with how it is now.

Again, thanks and great work.

EDIT: Got the border:
i5swv6copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back