Batista or John cena

Batista or John cena?

• Batista

• John Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dan1506

Pre-Show Stalwart
All this complaining about batista? your forgeting the major shit of wwe John Cena.

Who do you pick?

It doesn't matter they both suck. I actully think Cena is better cause he has better mic skills then The Animal. Anyways they both suck ass and hope they both stop getting a push by the **** at the WWE

What the hell does Batista do that is so great? Thumbs up, thumbs down, Big f'n wup!! Did anyone notice the difference between theirs two matches at SSlam, as far as crowd reaction? No one gave a shit about Batista's match and it was electrifying during the edge/cena match. Love him or Hate him Cena Brings the best out of the crowd!!

gamehead said:
It doesn't matter they both suck. I actully think Cena is better cause he has better mic skills then The Animal. Anyways they both suck ass and hope they both stop getting a push by the **** at the WWE
hey now there no point being that way yea they dont need a push but i will always like batista but cena dose suck

JamesAirington said:
I think Batista is more entertaining. still horrible...but better than cena

Can U plaese explain that comment, how the hell do U figure?

lmao. i think that in the ring batista is more entertaining than john cena. they are both horrible, but to me, batista is the lesser of two evils.

who actually has alot of wrestling skills these days

ChainGangSoldier84 said:
who actually has alot of wrestling skills these days

The people in TNA and some in WWE like um this one is hard, how about Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin, RVD. That's all I can think of

EDIT: Oh yeah Chris Beniot and Kurt Angle

yeah TNA stars are good, i actually LIKE watching that, WWE is more like a soap opera though, but thats nothing new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back