• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bare witness to a "Mercy Killing" (Triple H's Future)

First of all there won't be another match between HHH and Lesnar. This match was done to begin the push of Lesnar for a match at Mania. HHH I don't believe will retire, he may take some time of of WWE TV aft er the loss to Lesnar but thats it. I don't think he is going to sell the whole broken arm thing on TV again. Now I think we are gonna see Lesnar beating people up whenever he pleases. He is going to run rampant and take out whichever superstar he wants. I expect he will have another match or 2 on PPV's befor his match at Mania. As to who he will fued with that i don't know. Posibly Orton since he doesn't have anything at the moment.

I don't think this is Triple H last time wrestling, we will see him in a ring again. He is just going to be more like a Undertaker type wrestler the rest of his career and only wrestle on the main event shows

First things first the LA crowd chanting You Tapped Out to HHH was just plain disrespectful IMO but thats LA for you disrespectful. HHH looked old to me last night and thats my favorite wrestler of all time. I think he will announce his retirement tonight he has wrestled twice in 2012 and lost both of them rather decisively.

HHH is gaining more and more power behind the scenes and does not need to compete anymore in the ring. I think when you lose that decisively twice in one year its just time to call it a career. I am curious as to the follow up on RAW tonight

I agree they will make it seem like he is going to retire, but something will happen eventually that will cause him to comeback for at least 1 more match an retire on a high note

I think when you lose that decisively twice in one year its just time to call it a career. I am curious as to the follow up on RAW tonight

Yes, exactly! HHH last night reminded me of and aging fighter who fights on even though it's obvious the mean streak is gone. He got best twice by Undertaker at the last two manias, but this loss to Lesnar looks like it broke his spirit. He looked like Mike Tyson after the Kevin McBride loss ( who?). It's not like Hunter to take a loss so hard. That is why I thought, maybe he will hang it up. First mania now Summerslam. Where does he go from here as far as in ring competition?

Thank for all the positive feedback. Great posts!

When it comes to HHH, I think his best moments will forever be behind him. I question his popularity at times knowing full well that I was marking out like everyone else when he won the Royal Rumble.

I hope he doesn't do any more wrestling, mainly because I don't find him very interesting these days, but also because he's set for life and doesn't need to take bumps to earn a paycheck.

Looking back, Lesnar is the only big name guy that HHH hadn't fought before Summerslam. Maybe if they find a way to lure Sting over and give us that as a nostalgia match or find the right price to make a surprise return from Jeff Jarrett. Otherwise, stick to being Steph's gopher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back