Bands that you can't stand listening to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
country is bad but NO twang i like the modern rock country its almost like soothing lol

Country is the same as rap in the respect that most of it is not listenable, but what is is better than most everything you listen to. Colin Raye, Vince Gill, Travis Tritt...some of the best music ever made. And Green Day has always ruled and continues to do so,they've yet to let me down. Fall Out Boy however is complete crap. All flash and pop and no substance whatsoever. I'd listen to them before I listened to H.I.M. though...ugh.

i hate godsmack, slipknot, and all other bands like that... dont mind any other music... i just dont like that whole kill your sister and rape your cat thing

Its not all like that... you need to know it. Someone who dosnt listen to rap could just say its all smokin weed, slappin bitches, and shootin people.

well its something like that.... b/c of my name doesnt mean i like rap... i mostly listen to rnb... paulwall has been my nick name since i was 7.... i also hate garth brooks... his voice is just an ear piercing

PauLwaLL50 said:
i hate godsmack, slipknot, and all other bands like that... dont mind any other music... i just dont like that whole kill your sister and rape your cat thing
if u hate those bands u have no taste oh by the way i doubt your nick name has been paulwall since you were 7 or in less your still around that age lol

no taste in music... doubt it, just because i dont like that heavy metal shit, its stupid. and it def has been my nickname since i was 7, i can really careless what any of you think being that i dont know any of you.... and my personal opinion about you mr cerebral whatever... your a douche but thats just my opinion :).... done arguin with you over the net, no sence

dont like n sync either

PauLwaLL50 said:
no taste in music... doubt it, just because i dont like that heavy metal shit, its stupid. and it def has been my nickname since i was 7, i can really careless what any of you think being that i dont know any of you.... and my personal opinion about you mr cerebral whatever... your a douche but thats just my opinion :).... done arguin with you over the net, no sence

dont like n sync either
thanks original you know my nick name since i was 7 was the legend killer lol but any way your r and b sucks metal rules !!!!!!!!!!:headbanger:

What it do it's Paul Wall I'm the people's champ
My chain light up like a lamp cuz now I'm back with the camp:afro:

whatever you say bud.... you dont have a life do you?

dont like paul wall the rapper... he sucks

trying not to spam :)

haha yeah he is the white guy that trys to rap.. eminems white tho he aint bad

jay z sucks

yeah like i like kid rock and limp bizkit and korn and shit but i dont really like (like i said before) slipknot and shit

clay aiken sucks

clay aiken and whats that fat dudes name from american idol..... Ruben studdard... there both the ass's of the music indus.

Ruben = waste of skin

lol, How anyone can watch them shows is beyond me, The best part is the start wen all the losers go on tehre and fucking suck so bad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back